Thousands take to the streets to demand chickenshit Twitler release his tax returns

By Imperial decree the Lord Emperor Donald the First, Ruler of the Universe, has now banned all public dissent about .. anything! The Lord Emperor has decreed any and all snowflakes who dare oppose the lawful and supreme rule of the Lord Emperor shall be deported to Guatemala and all those who resist shall be executed by the Lord Emperor's storm troops.

in other news .. a certain Austin pig was seen scurrying away from his pigsty heading south to the border, passport in hand!

bashahaaaa

Every President should show their taxes.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Why?
Dum da dum DUMB! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
oink oink!
Every President should show their taxes. Originally Posted by WTF
Why? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trummp has no reason to show his tax forms as that is PRIVATE information.

Every president (starting with Wilson) prior to Richard Nixon never released their tax forms.
Is he President? Originally Posted by WTF
He's "president" of the Austin Whiners.

You should have to show yours because you are a house builder.
It's over but the crying...
It's over but the crying... Originally Posted by gnadfly
... Here it is!

Why should he release his tax returns???? You wouldn't understand a damn a thing about them anyway, there would just be thousands of pages for Media fodder as they wouldn't understand either, they would just try to interpret in a way to malign and disparage our President.
Besides, its none of our business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Cherie
You're exactly right. The idiots on the left think he files a 1040ez form tax return. The people clamoring to see his return couldn't get thru the first page before they were lost.
Is he President?

Boy some of these ignorant remarks ...

Every President should show their taxes.

" Every President should show their taxes." Well, assup " IS " the President of the reach-around crew !!!
0zombies are such SUCKERS!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...us-line-video/

“Chicago Young Republican spokesperson Jeff Halm pulled a fast one on CBS News Chicago Saturday night with hilarious results. Asked for his reaction to the Trump tax marches that were held in dozens of cities nationwide today, he decided to borrow a famous quote from Hillary Clinton for his answer. Credulous anchor Sandra Torres read his answer on the air with a straight face.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5uroRWcTPI
It's over but the crying... Originally Posted by gnadfly

0zombies Wailing! I use their tears to clean my toilet!

You Lemmings thing Trump should not be accountable for anything.

I repeat.

DUM Da dum DUMB!

full on bawling treatment.

I'd like to know where this is from.
You Lemmings thing (sic) Trump should not be accountable for anything.

I repeat.

DUM Da dum DUMB! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You left-wing lemmings thing...er, think...Obama should not be held accountable for any of his failures, and that it was perfectly OK for the angry, raging hildebeest to fuck up almost everything she touched while hiding (and then destroying) shitloads of emails on her insecure personal server.

Do I have that about right?

"DUM Da dum DUMB" indeed!
Is he President?

You do know that there is no law or requirement for him or any other person who is or runs for President to reveal his taxes?

Just because other candidates in the past have doesn't mean he has to..

He choose not to AND GOT ELECTED ANYWAY!

YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE THEM.

Talking about ignorant...