Best Movie Quote EVER!

Full Metal Jacket-1987-Private Joker: My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams
about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy.
I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. Im in a
world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.
The "BEST" movie quote ever.... no one beats JACK. Especially as it pertains to the hobby here!

Moonstruck

Ronny Cammareri: I love you.
Loretta Castorini: [slaps him twice] Snap out of it!
"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. . .and I'm all out of bubble gum."
Nada in They Live!
'Shut the fuck up, Donny!'
The Big Lebowski
De Niro to Grodin in Midnight Run:
Two words for you. Shut-the-fuck-up!

& from Fletch:
How about an In-n-Out burger without the burger? How about just the in?
Here is one for the ladies from Harvey:

Veta Louise Simmons: Oh, Myrtle, don't be didactic. It's not becoming in a young girl. Besides, men loathe it.

I'll have to get back to you on my favorite.
Although creepy, its a great line....

"I won't be ignored, Dan."
Fatal Attraction
That would be your cue that the bitch is crazy!
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
Tyler Durdin
De Niro to Grodin in Midnight Run:
Two words for you. Shut-the-fuck-up!

& from Fletch:
How about an In-n-Out burger without the burger? How about just the in? Originally Posted by Lastcallsuks
I love these!!
We're gonna need a bigger boat .
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Someone (with apparently excellent taste) already posted my favorite line from Animal House; however, "Do you mind if we dance wif yo dates" is another great one, along with "They took the bar. The whole fuckin' bar".
Ah shure hopes the sumbitch wraps hiz rascal! That durn ol BBFS will getcha in trouble! 'Specially now that itza pain inna ass to git abortionated inna Great State o' Texas! Yeeeee-Hawwwww! Gigity Gigity Goo!

• Annef
  • 10-21-2013, 02:27 PM
"You're super cool, just like Beretta." Reservoir Dogs, before Tarrantino became a revolving cliche of himself. I say it all the time in the mirror like Tim Roth.

"I don't read novels. I prefer good literary criticism. That way, you get both the novelist's ideas as well as the critic's thinking." From Metropolitan. I'm a huge Whit Stillman fan. whatever happened to him anyway? Is he dead? That was also my thinking my last year in college.

"Maybe this is as good at it gets"
. From the movie As Good As It Gets, not a huge fan of the movie, but I love that quote.