From a providers point of view. Not stimulating to finger her but more of a turn off.

I have to join the list of ladies who don't necessarily like FIV. A peen is meant to compress a little in size, so it usually fits, plus we get really wet! But a finger to me can hurt worse than any huge peen. Men's fingers are usually big anyway, and the big knuckle doesn't feel good, and neither does the fingernail. But if it seems to really turn the client on, and he's gentle and I'm wet, I'll allow it. And like another lady said, most guys don't come in and wash their hands. Fingernails have a lot of bacteria under them. Showers or just washing up are OTC at my place. The only other things I don't like since you asked, is I don't do Greek, don't think I'd like. And don't care for BDSM.
Just like most things, its going to vary by person. We pay so in far more cases than we know, we get to do things with a provider they may not be all that excited about. The better ones know how to make you think otherwise and the best never let you know it.
If your hands are freshly washed and your nails are trimmed and neatly manicured, then I'm totally down. Lubrication is a must especially for FIA. And gloves aren't necessary, but can also aid in reducing friction and minimizing the possibility of tears.
long dirty nails are a turn-off for providers.
I keep mine trimmed and clean, do a nice nail-show to my play-date ahead of time and get rewarded with a big nice smile
Many of us like being touched in and on our private areas but what others have written just rings very true for me as well.

Need to have a LOT of lubrication, not just a wet finger, and a man needs to understand that the clitoris isn't some lugnut that needs to be rubbed hard.

And for a lot of females, rubbing the clitoris directly is sortof painful, especially if we're aroused. It's too sensitive. Some of us have a special spot that isn't right on the clit, but to the side of it. Everyone is different.

And if you're doing something right, then keep doing it. Don't go harder or faster.

Same with oral sex. Men bite. Or chew. Ugh. Or they're too rough. Start soft and slow. Then ... figure out what your partner likes.

I know that most of you already know this, and the ones that don't won't be paying attention. And that is the ... cough ... rub.