Oh2 down again

Man I swear that everytime I wanta come hang out in Austin this stupid site goes down..maybe it’s a sign that no one loves me in Austin… Originally Posted by kacirocks
I don’t know if I love you, Kaci, but let’s give it a whack!
P4 has been out this morning for over an hour too
I've given up on that site. It's hit or miss for almost a year or so.
  • dd737
  • 12-25-2023, 03:39 AM
Puffin works very well. Just download app and place website in and acknowledge proceed when asked
It still works if you accept and enter
I’m curious how these set backs by OH affect providers. Do you think most account for this and build up a nest egg? It’s also Christmas time. Hope that this down time doesn’t hurt so much. Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
For those with regulars and who provide a good service it shouldn't affect very much honestly. Even when the site is down or I don't post ad, I will still typically get at least 2 people to text me a day, which is just fine by me.
It’s been up and running for the last 4-5 days at least, periodically interrupted by security warnings (which still allow you to access the site, if you’re inclined to bypass them).
Yep, down again starting late this morning with database error.
It would figure two minutes after I posted above I would encounter the dreaded “database error”.
It says Account Suspended this morning?
^^same^^
I got on briefly but it showed the ads with no provider name. I was able to open and see the ads. After about 3 I got a message that said reached limited access. Oh well.
Was able to access it yesterday afternoon thru evening.

Today I'm getting account suspended error message on various browsers.
What the heck is a "resource limit reached" error supposed to mean?!
That site is so frustrating. I was trying to find something to do today.