Shreveport is in need of providers.

Ladies go on the eccie provider page and post a ad and see what kind of response you get, I bet you will do well, thanks for all the input, JR
JACI, I just saw your showcase and you are a sexy hot looking lady, damn I love light brown skinned women, you would hit a homerun in shreveport, JR
I will either be there next weekend or the begining of april
Ladies, I'd like to echo JR's thoughts and thank each of you for your past and future visits to NWLA. Now, if we could just talk some of you Latina ladies into giving S'port a chance I'll be raiding my piggy bank, too! lol Call me Papi and I'll start writing bad checks! lol

If I can help any of you ladies with any S'port info please don't hesitate to PM me.

MM
MUFFINMAN, haha i was just trying to work on getting some providers,but Latina omg yes, but beleive me there's guys in north louisiana with plenty of good money to spend on good quality providers, true we have had a few really good providers, so try to help drum up some ladies to be east bound and down, JR
headed that way this weekend & getting good responses!
Jrewing I better come over there and see you. Is been a while I miss you already I hope everything is well
Selena, hello to my most beautiful latina friend, i know there's no chance in talking you into coming to shreveport, you are a must see, i need to call you soon, JR
My post has got great results, many good providers have showed up this week, thank you ladies, so enjoy yourself and cum back, JR
Jrewing03,
I plan on visiting next month. Hopefully. Thanks for posting.
I was just talking about coming to Shreveport...

I think I may go pack my bags! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Please do!
Kholecruise, that's great and bring a car load of other latina beauties with you, please keep me informed as I'm in the shreveport area often now, would love to see you, pm me with your availibility of service for outcall, JR
Been contemplating going out and about, but haven't decided where. Was thinking DFW after I visit Scoroborough Faire in late April, and maybe wander a wee bit on my way back home. Wonder how Shreveportians might feel about a near 6 ft tall (6 ft 4 in my newest heels), redheaded, pale, plump, and sassy Irish lassie from Houston?
There's only one way to find out, give it a whirl, get on chat there and see, good luck girl, JR
Fancy--wish you were here with me now...we could have some real fun!!!

Go ahead and make a trip here....lots of great guys!