HEY GUY HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!

Lady....I would love it if you moved to Mesquite, as I live in Tawakoni ( 45 min East of Mesquite). I came to visit you and got lost coming back home...the construction was hell...
I know how popular you are and if you found something in Dallas, maybe it would be better for all.What ever you decide...will work for me...you are too cooooooool....
I concur with the general consensus here, I do go to the mid cities but 360 seems to be my barrier, although I have thought on more than on occasion to break the barrier and see you. I think if you sat up shop anywhere in North Dallas, Garland, Mesquite you had at least on more regular.
I go see Genie via the airport from Lewisville to miss the Airport construction.
I've only been in dfw for two years, but I drive around to different spots in it everyday. I've noticed two things.

EVERYONE who lives here thinks everything is too far away. I've lived in many bigger and smaller cities, and no other town is more afraid to leave their comfort zone. I know at least 20 people who have never been in the neighboring "city", or what other folks call next suburb over.

I will admit, that's because driving here is the most excruciating as I've ever seen. maybe with the exception of houston.

OK, ranting aside, logic says if you are in almost mid cities, 635/35 is still pretty close, and you should be further away to have your two locations stratigicly placed, BUT, you have to concider your client base too. I'm sure you won't have tons of clients from Oak Cliff area of S35 or from the Hairy Hines area. My guess is most of the dallas hobbyists here are in plano, richardson, carolton, etc.

, but perhaps somewhere around 635 and 75? That's going by highways, and easiest routes etc. not area of town. I do not know the crime rate or neighborhoods, I just drive around alot.

Looking at the map, my second thought would be right around 635 and I30, those north of plano could take the bush around and come to you from the back, haha. I mean they could take PSBT around to the other side of I30 and drive back into the city from there, to avoid traffic. I've done that tons of times, it's not a bad drive really.
635 and 30 would be a good place to get a lot of north metroplex folks.
  • Deke
  • 04-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Jeanine,
We've already talked about this but, just affirming my vote for Mesquite.
I'm with Deke.....give us guys east of Dallas some love. Come to Mesquite. Well keep you busy
Would be nice thanks