PROVIDERS NOT BEING ABLE TO have a PERSONAL life

I agree KAYLEE thats how I am otc time is only if ever right after a appt or what i will do is a dinner date combo...and throw in a little discount if i really enjoy the conversation..
I think the growth of P411 can be helpful in this. You can check references and we can have references checked without alerting someone else that we might possibly be seeing someone else. It could be personal but it could also be seen as a loss of revenue - as they say in the Godfather "it's just business". Men like me, who generally hobby when we are traveling, have a hard time developing ATFs because we don't live in the area. Many of the ladies I have seen in Dallas over the years that I would count as favorites have left the hobby or gone UTR - another reason why P411 is such a good option - the references are still there even if the referers have gone. No one likes to hurt someone else's feelings and no one like to lose business. men are also likely be in this business for the variety. I am single but I suspect many of the hobbyists are engaged in long-term or short-term relationships from which they occasionally seek a little departure. I would imagine that such gents would be very careful about getting too emotionally attached to someone who is not his significant other. I'd be interested to know how all this works out, speaking from the hobbyist's point of view.
Meh i dont think i will ever get attached to any female..civie or otherwise,unless i really want to

If i meet a girl with great oral skills..i will go find 2-3 more like her or who can perform better than her right away..some may call it a defensive mechanism but to me the whole process[the hunt if you will] of going from female to female,picking,comparing,criti quing is much more fulfilling than sitting around bragging out some ATF i found

Rotation is the key to staying sane and unattached my friend.I rotate everything..tires,women,books, food etc

But i can see how a provider would get attached to a hobbyist though
To most girls,this is how they earn their living and if the guy happens to be good looking,caring,considerate etc its a huge blow when he suddenly stops seeing them.
For instance,if guy A sees girl B[who usually charges 150-200/hr] at least 3 times a week at the rate of 300$ per session,plus gifts,dinners,good conversation etc..how do you think she is going to feel when he replaces her with another young,long-legged,perky titties having provider?

Of course she is going to be salty as hell lol