To the gentlemen and ladies on the board.......

EASIEST WAY FOR ANYONE TO HELP SENSUAL NURSE D--
1) PM her, asking her for her home address
2) Pick up gift card at any WALMART (even 20$ would help)
3) Mail the the WALMART card to her home address-
-she can buy groceries, bandages, personal items
enough to survive till she can get back to work on eccie
-GOD LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO CAN SEND EVEN A 20$ CARD
I wanted to say a special Thank you to the people that have contacted me. A very special thanks to Sherry Of DFW. She told a Client today she would give him a discount off her session with him for him saying he would help me. That was very kind . Thanks again. Anything would help at this point.
Sorry that this happened to you. I recently had a co worked that was in stage 4 luckily she survived and her current employer didn't offer any health care insurance at the time. She did receive help from several places, I will contact her to see who she used for help and send you the information.
I'll be happy to help and no need for any session or that sort of thing later.

What goes around comes around !
ok! i have helped a little. she is an old friend and provider of mine. hope everyone pitches in something.
A huge "Thank you" to the ones that have reached out to me. I want to send a very special "Thank you" to the one (they know who they are) but wish their name not to be posted . A huge Thank You" to ThatHotNurse for driving today to make a donation, it was appreciated so much and to Sherry of DFW for helping out in so many ways.
I appreciate to the ones with the kind hearts and thank you for caring enough to help someone when they are down, but it will get better. I am a strong Believer that it will come back to you for your kindness.
I wish I could do more. I've never met you but you seem like a very nice woman and in genuine need of help. Please keep us updated as to what you need.
Pretty sure I am just down the road from you. Let me know if you need help with getting things done--
Thank you FireKitten, I appreciate that
I am glad one good thing came out of posting this thread, I got messages from ladies that said Thanks for me posting it, it made them set an appt for a mammogram so I am glad of that. That is so important, mine would have never been found without it until to late probably.
I am glad one good thing came out of posting this thread, I got messages from ladies that said Thanks for me posting it, it made them set an appt for a mammogram so I am glad of that. That is so important, mine would have never been found without it until to late probably. Originally Posted by SensualNurseD
Often times threads like these bring more value than we think initially think. Glad to hear things went well and best of luck to you.
awww honey i'm sorry. i wish you would have called me, you know i would have come up to help you in any way i could.

meg
I'm sure it's not too late!
Thank you Meg, next time you come this way give me a call. Hope you are doing well.
I am very sorry for you NurseD... I pray God gives you a speedy recovery!! I have a friend who is also a breast cancer survivor of 5 years here in NOLA. I pray every day for a cure for cancer...
Take care and best wishes,
M.M.