Ladies Opinion : What Justifies Receiving A "NO" On A Review?

davidfree986 +1 +old inaccurate pics, just my .02
If their pics are not them, then a review would not follow as I would turn around and leave.

What constitutes a "no" on the recommendation is:

1. when she does not have great hygiene

2. when she advertises/says she does things BCD and thru no fault of yours, she does not do with you

3. she is not there mentally in the session (lack of IOP, dead fuck, looking/texting on her phone during session and treats you like you are nothing more than a wallet)

4. she brings up other hobbyists and how the session was better/worse with them or any type of drama during your paid time

5. Another person (pimp, roommate, ect.) interrupts session in person during your paid time

. Originally Posted by davidfree986
6. Overweight by 15 lbs from advertised or appearance in published photos.

7. Challenging via phone, text, PM when learning of private comments in ML, however obtained.
Well if they include an older glam pic that shows a lighter and more perky version of themselves, but pair that with a recent favorably posed shot that hides the new spear tire, thats a bit miss leading too. Originally Posted by grean
Agreed, no doubt.

If their pics are not them, then a review would not follow as I would turn around and leave.

What constitutes a "no" on the recommendation is:

1. when she does not have great hygiene

2. when she advertises/says she does things BCD and thru no fault of yours, she does not do with you

3. she is not there mentally in the session (lack of IOP, dead fuck, looking/texting on her phone during session and treats you like you are nothing more than a wallet)

4. she brings up other hobbyists and how the session was better/worse with them or any type of drama during your paid time

5. Another person (pimp, roommate, ect.) interrupts session in person during your paid time....... Originally Posted by davidfree986
#4?!? Now that's some bullshit!!! That's a "no" no matter how the session went.

Thumbs up to the ladies that replied.
Whew, I've written 167 reviews and only 1 or 2 of them were NOs. I am probably the easiest YES in the hobby. That, and I've been pretty picky with extremely good luck.

So, I can assure you that a Sugar Smack (piece of cereal) lodged in the crack of her ass gets her a NO. Really happened. The NO had as much to do with her selection of breakfast cereal as her hygiene.
Whew, I've written 167 reviews and only 1 or 2 of them were NOs. I am probably the easiest YES in the hobby. That, and I've been pretty picky with extremely good luck.

So, I can assure you that a Sugar Smack (piece of cereal) lodged in the crack of her ass gets her a NO. Really happened. The NO had as much to do with her selection of breakfast cereal as her hygiene.
Originally Posted by Say What

That is too funny! Yep that's a no
2. when she advertises/says she does things BCD and thru no fault of yours, she does not do with you Originally Posted by davidfree986
Along this line, if her showcase says "check my reviews" does that mean that anything and everything mentioned in her reviews should be available to all?
All great answers. Of course there is a no, not for me but I normally leave the recommendation to..you decide if I am on the fence that the provider would be good for others but not for me. This hobby isn't about a wet hole...so if that all that is there for the time together is a "wet hole"...I''ll find a fence in the rain.