hobby related injuries dying to hear!

hittingcoach....WTF did she do to ya? Originally Posted by Celso
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...29&postcount=6
OUCH!!!.......
I hate it when that happens.
It wasn't Lexxxi, but another vp. I guess talking about makes it easier, but I cannot really do fs anymore due to a hobby related injury that left me with a pretty big curve as it healed.
i constantly get caught up in my hair my mane as i have called it on many occasion....i lay on it..they lay on it..we lay on it..it gets pulled..
by accident..i can literally get myself tangled up and pinned down in my own hair because i get caught up in the moment and forget to make a few adjustments to where it and i and they are laying..im saying apparently i gots issues with my hair..lol.. I have thought about
chopping it off many times...havent taken the plunge yet...
  • Tiger
  • 12-09-2013, 07:49 PM
One time I got a pretty good scratch on my back from a high heel a lady was still wearing in bed.

Another time, my nose was hit hard enough from a lady enjoying herself that it started to bleed. (that day's session was then over that day since it took a while to stop. We met up the next week to continue where we left off.
I required surgery after one experience but my worst hobby injury was on the inside. [sniffles]

• Tiger
  • 12-09-2013, 09:03 PM
I required surgery after one experience but my worst hobby injury was on the inside. [sniffles]

Originally Posted by mwebber
Wow, she blew out your knee and you needed to get your MCL repaired?
Wow, she blew out your knee and you needed to get your MCL repaired? Originally Posted by Tiger
Well.. it was more she blew out my dick and it looked like a crime scene.

• MC
  • 12-09-2013, 09:38 PM
In preparation for an appointment, I was trimming some ball hair with a pair of nail scissors. My hand slipped and I ended up snipping off a tiny piece of skin on my left nut this big: 0. Bled like a motherf*cker though.
In preparation for an appointment, I was trimming some ball hair with a pair of nail scissors. My hand slipped and I ended up snipping off a tiny piece of skin on my left nut this big: 0. Bled like a motherf*cker though. Originally Posted by MC
Nail scissors?!?! Omfg!
i constantly get caught up in my hair my mane as i have called it on many occasion....i lay on it..they lay on it..we lay on it..it gets pulled..
by accident..i can literally get myself tangled up and pinned down in my own hair because i get caught up in the moment and forget to make a few adjustments to where it and i and they are laying..im saying apparently i gots issues with my hair..lol.. I have thought about
chopping it off many times...havent taken the plunge yet... Originally Posted by aj14620
Don't do it!!! You have beautiful hair darlin (I don't mind being tangled up in it either)
lol..naw..its staying..
  • MC
  • 12-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Nail scissors?!?! Omfg! Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Ha not one of my brighter ideas.
The fire thing reminded me of one of my first solos ever. I had a hot tub room with candles all around it and champagne on ice next to it. First the cork bounced off the wall and hit me in the back of the head then he singed his back hair on a candle and jumped knocking the ice bucket into the hot tub with us. Thank God he's awesome and we still joke about it every time we have an overnight together.
it really is like ufc in bed sometimes haha