A Few Thoughts for Tuesday

1) Carrie Hillcrest just submitted the best Provider Ad of the year this morning. Sexy, elegant and grammatically arousing.

What are your thoughts today?

tt Originally Posted by TexasT
Everything Carrie posts is amazingly arousing and intellectually scintillating. Just like the Lady herself. That is my thought pretty much every day, actually.....
She doesn't post ads too often, so when she does that just makes them seem more special. Today's ad should be saved as a template for how to do it right. Tasteful photos, well written but sensual text...nice work, Ms. Hillcrest.

It would nice if the ladies were able to post PM's/emails they received (anonymously, of course)which they thought were exceptional. Let the guys know what gets a womans attention.
My thoughts for Tuesday....

It's hotter than Hell! I loooove my Dallas Cowboys!

Thanks MTABSW
It's Tuesday? I'm still dazed and confused from an attack by a no-holes barred GMILF-on-a-MSOG-mission Monday evening... Ask me again tomorrow. Originally Posted by mtabsw
ditto but a) it was two of them and b) it wasnt ms foster and fawn.
it's been 6 hrs since i crawled out and i'm still dazed. water, water!!!!

but best thoughts for this tuesday
* it's cool inside where i get to imagine Italiana Princess removing, flipping her panties inside-out, then putting them back on!! whew!!! better lower the thermostat!!! [slowmover, you're right - i've never seen her with panties!!! :^]

* thanks to all who helped me get to this point where i have the health, opportunity, and resources to visit some of the most fabulously deliteful sexy women i've ever met and have deliteful consultations!!!!!

* kitty cat laying on my wrist as i type and who follows me around the house - he really loves me!!!

* whataburger grilled chicken sandwiches and fried onion rings!!
ditto but a) it was two of them and b) it wasnt ms foster and fawn.
it's been 6 hrs since i crawled out and i'm still dazed. water, water!!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I stand in awe of your courage & stamina... sigh

No O count? I thought you were the master of keeping score... LMAO
i keep lots of stats but not her/their Os nor my Os.
but i know all three of us won during last nite's encounter.

besides, i only count when i do my 9x9. i also counted that time bobbi [of june tan and dallas spa fame] unleashed her wonderfully deliteful lips and mouth on me. i remember counting to 410 or so then completely sucking lost it as she drove home another of her fabulous weiners!!!
i keep lots of stats but not her/their Os nor my Os.
but i know all three of us won during last nite's encounter.

besides, i only count when i do my 9x9. i also counted that time bobbi [of june tan and dallas spa fame] unleashed her wonderfully deliteful lips and mouth on me. i remember counting to 410 or so then completely sucking lost it as she drove home another of her fabulous weiners!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Maybe my 2 day migraine was a sign for you to gather your strength after that type of an encounter.

I'll be seeing you very soon!

CanDo...yes, this rain is a total cock tease.
Not even a little "put just the tip in" bullshit. (not that I do that - I'm just sticking with the theme.)

At least if I didn't have a fuckin migraine - It'd be a decent day to mow without turning five shades brighter red than a beet!

Oh well, fingers crossed that I feel much much better tomorrow - thank God for my dark wooden (maple) shades that keep the sun out of my house.
I really don't want to move in less than a week - but such is life.
+++1 on those onion rings, PM. Glad I'm not the only one that knows of their greatness.

And mtabsw, I should have known it was Reese. I just have trouble remembering she's a grandmother. How do you look that good and have grandkids?

And Angie, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Too hot for headaches. Try some sangria, see if that helps.
Gmoms are hot...
MY thoughts,

Another Realm does not have bile - but does have freaks, but we call it Fetish...

I helped celebrate a Bday - fetish style - MFMF great fun.... I love celebrations....

I love Reese's Ass... So pretty!

MTABSW and PMDelites are my Heros!

TNTAngie needs some amazing sex, that will cure the headache - blindfold optional.

I love GMILFs!

And I need to get laid!

Fetish

What are your thoughts today?

tt Originally Posted by TexasT
One of my many random Tuesday thoughts:

I don't read or keep up with every thread or every situation on this board. So I don't really know what it means or the context but every time I see Jules' avatar line "Pow Bishes" it makes me laugh.

She left for a while then came back. I think I remember a post about her wanting to leave this site. I am too lazy to research it. It seems the line above the avatar is a middle finger to someone or some people. That is how I interpret it based on my limited knowledge. Regardless of the context, it still makes me laugh.

Another random thought:
Seeing Reese's avatar with her bottom in the air and the lookback, makes me want to do things to her.
Seeing Reese's avatar with her bottom in the air and the lookback, makes me want to do things to her. Originally Posted by what the hell
All I can say is do NOT start something you can't finish...at least twice at that.

ps - you are totally correct - it's an inspiring view.
I can't wait to see Reese on Thursday - my birthday present to myself!

SAS
I can't wait to see Reese on Thursday - my birthday present to myself!

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
The top job is still vacant. I'm liking VICE president too much to aspire for higher office or to step down...