Inquiring minds want to know, yes I'm still NBA and always will be!

• Trey
  • 01-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Who cares if you're NBA? Did you just need a reason for a threAd or something. Put it in you ad and move on.
Is it just me, or did Madison May's stock just drop a few notches.

If you are going to climb out of a hole, the first thing you need to do is quit digging. She should have left it alone with the first post.
Nah, she's on a roll....and she has said nothing about an NCA policy so I'm good with it.
Her position hasn't fallen on my "to do" list.....she is right after a visit to the blue water incall
Life is about choices!! This lady has a right to choose who she sees or doesn't see. I applaud her, even though i wouldn't waste the energy to explain my stance.

Let's just respect this ladies choices and enjoy this ride we are on.

If you have been around as long as I have this would even phase ya...keep stroking playas!!!
Instead of just putting it in her showcase like any other provider she feels the need to post 4 threADs in 4 cities?

I am all for you can choose who you want to see BUT like I said there are better ways to get your point across to potential clients such as putting it in your showcase or website.

All she is doing in playing on community here knowing these nba threads always get ppl all riled up and she knows this will continue to get bumped to the top.

Very classy... NOT
With all due respect Madison. Listen to one of my favorite songs. It may convert you. LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F8R-vBB4O4
Nah, she's on a roll....and she has said nothing about an NCA policy so I'm good with it. Originally Posted by boardman
NCA -NO Carkido Accepted
Awwww thanks buddy
Well i gotta say something. Who cares that you are Nba because when i first heard you were i put you in my list of not gonna fuck bitches and moved on. I really just think she needs attention so she made this thread.
I completely understand where you are coming from - honestly, even as a provider of African Ancestry, I am very selective with black hobbyist only because nearly every experience we end up arguing just because I prefer to not be rammed. I am not stereotyping at all - this is STRICTLY based off MY MANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES with them. The entire session will be interrupted with the usual "open up some more" "you ain lettin me get in" and of course the "quit fightin me" ... and Im steady thinking "Geez I can't help it that this is hurting me VERY bad and Im extra uncomfortable with these rammings". The session will usually end in "well just gimme dis n dat and you keep 5 bucks and gimme da rest" . If I'm going to do ANYTHING, especially run a business such as providing, I prefer to be comfortable and ENJOY it - DUH! I looove intimacy and providing, therefore I feel it's ok for a provider to omit anything that will make her experiences uncomfortable. I love my black kings as clients , just over a certain age, and they must have experience in the hobby. Good post Madison May...
It has come to my attention that someone has said that I'm no longer NBA which is not true. There is not a thing wrong with not being NBA. Some people have age restrictions, I choose not to have one. It is a personal decision of mine that I am and that will never change. I always have been and always will be NBA. Originally Posted by Madison May

Just one question....when you get naked for your session, do you take your white hood off or do you leave it on?
Just one question....when you get naked for your session, do you take your white hood off or do you leave it on? Originally Posted by Black Bauer
Interested to see how this one goes over...
With all due respect Madison. Listen to one of my favorite songs. It may convert you. LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F8R-vBB4O4 Originally Posted by Chislaine

TFF..LMAO
What lead you to your NBA policy
Life is about choices!! This lady has a right to choose who she sees or doesn't see. I applaud her, even though i wouldn't waste the energy to explain my stance.

Let's just respect this ladies choices and enjoy this ride we are on.

If you have been around as long as I have this would even phase ya...keep stroking playas!!! Originally Posted by Easye
Damn bro I got to give you the utmost props for your response! Shows you've got class no wonder the ladies luv ya.....that and Easy is bookoo from what I heard

Instead of just putting it in her showcase like any other provider she feels the need to post 4 threADs in 4 cities?

I am all for you can choose who you want to see BUT like I said there are better ways to get your point across to potential clients such as putting it in your showcase or website.

All she is doing in playing on community here knowing these nba threads always get ppl all riled up and she knows this will continue to get bumped to the top.

Very classy... NOT Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
If that's her intention it seems to be working if it got you to respond.

Well i gotta say something. Who cares that you are Nba because when i first heard you were i put you in my list of not gonna fuck bitches and moved on. I really just think she needs attention so she made this thread. Originally Posted by anakin
Folks some topics/threads may make emotions run high but you've got to remember to keep your responses civil and within the guidelines.