Travelling with a Provider

• 11-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Never traveled with a provider. Am thinking about a January scuba vacation, though...
http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog...tion-bargains/
....... I was a bit surprised to find out how cold of a person she really was.

To spend an hour with her was one thing and fun, but to spend 'quality' time together was another story.

I have no hard feelings but would never take her again with me.

Would I do it again? I would have to really know someone better before I would again. Originally Posted by badhusband
It's a shame it cost you so much to find out in that manner.

I seldom see ANYone I don't get to know a little bit before seeing them.

Before I consider Doubles I see each lady seperately....

Before I do a night out on the town I've had lunch or dinner with them a couple of times...

Before I do an overnight I've done 2-3 multi hour sessions....

Before I do a weekend there are a couple of overnights....

Before I take someone on an extended vacation, like maybe a cruise or a trip out of the country.... I've done a weekend or two....

I think it is a natural progression....

I can think of a lady I would like to take on a cruise.... but still need to spend a little time getting to know her...
  • Logic
  • 11-21-2010, 02:06 AM
There is only one i would travel with...she knows who she is...i can honestly say i kinda love her..
  • Logic
  • 11-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Kinda..LOL
I have travelled with a couple of different ladies. As usual, Tess is "spot on!"
I have had a lot of fun on ASPD and ECCIE over the years and was considering calling one of my favorites and taking them to St. Thomas or someplace for a relaxing weekend. Anyone done that? Originally Posted by Reincarnated
I've taken an ATF to both Madrid and Buenos Aires. However, this was someone I had built a very strong repoir with and was treated as a romantic getaway not a paid event....in effect it was a date.
I've travelled extensively as a compensated companion. I have made trips with gentlemen I had just met, with those I knew very well, with couples, with clients and other providers, with people much older than myself and with guys close to my own age...you get the picture.

There are a few things that make a trip a success: As the lovely Tess said, make sure that expectations are managed and clearly stated on both sides before booking your travel. I would also recommend a pre-planned itinerary. No matter how much you enjoy one another's company, you need things to do together. For extended travel, consider booking your friend her own room for part or all of the stay. Having adventures, long sessions playing without worrying about "the clock", seeing sites together, etc can be tons of fun. Putting up with each other's quirks, sleep schedules, snoring and chilly feet? Not so much.

Assuming you're compensating the lady for her time and this is a P4P arrangement, do remember that giving her best and being "on" for you does take a lot of energy even if she is genuinely having a lot of fun. Planning some "alone time" and exploring separate interests for a couple of hours is a great way to recharge.
I've paid for overnights and was able to sleep. I've also paid for the lady and our 3-day trip. All turned out well. I guess I was lucky.

I think you need to take time to make sure the rapport is real.
http://realadventures.com/listings/1...h-deeded-beach Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Yes I Love St. John. Very peaceful and beautiful although I'm not too crazy about St.Thomas and all it's crime.
Enjoy but as everyone has stated be honest with yourself and her about what you expect from her compensation wise. Just because you take her somewhere exotic won't make her your GFE. Of course you just never know if you play your cards right and she is in the mood for the "Romantic Love Experience" for a few days. Just don't go expecting that.
several of these comments do give you reason to think twice about it.

I was seriously contemplating asking a lady for a trip to the Caribbean......at my expense.(most of it has been arranged, except for finding a good partner)
The comments about getting on your nerves, different rooms, listing the expectations, clock watching, etc. perhaps presses the reset button.
On my side the expectations is or was simple, great "adult' companionship .... not only horizontally, fun and MOST of all NO DRAMA.

ughmmmm...
Why??
I have had a lot of fun on ASPD and ECCIE over the years and was considering calling one of my favorites and taking them to St. Thomas or someplace for a relaxing weekend. Anyone done that? Originally Posted by Reincarnated
From personal experience. Traveling with a hobbyist can be an enjoyable time when both parties have an exceptional uninhibited connection.
That's why there's must be a drama free/no clock watching/connection unlike any other. Long before you contemplate traveling with a lady. That way, when you take a trip together. Your doing so more as a couple (per-say) rather than as a business arrangement. I personally can't fathom traveling with a gent and not falling asleep next to him every night or watching the dang clock etc. A true companion makes the the trip one heck of a pleasurable time. Just my opinion.
several of these comments do give you reason to think twice about it. The comments about getting on your nerves, different rooms, listing the expectations, clock watching, etc. perhaps presses the reset button.
On my side the expectations is or was simple, great "adult' companionship .... not only horizontally, fun and MOST of all NO DRAMA.

ughmmmm... Originally Posted by lifeisgood