Ever had a provider laugh at you for requesting a half hour session?

Trust me you need more than an hour with Allegra anyway. I'm a HHR bandit myself, Allegra is one of less than 10 ladies I have done an hour with...and I have nearly 300 reviews on here. She's more than worth saving up for.
I like your style Allegra!

I’m often in the crunched for time boat as well....
I’d rather take my time but sometimes that’s just not an option logistically.
I sometimes will offer MORE than my provider is asking for a 1/2hr session so they know it’s not about the $$ it really is about the time.. it reduces the ghosting significantly!
AH you are a classy lady.I respect that you apologized publicly although your signature line clearly states that no hh appointments. I salute you.
Probably because you are a noob, bet she offers them to regulars as most do even though they say they don't...
Notable that Allegra apologized publicly even though skipper had made no hint or threat to call her out putlicly.

Still agree with both her apology/acknowledgement laughing was inappropriate and skips taking offense. Not often I agree with everyone. LOL.
I'm with Allegra..HH is a no go for first time clients. Maybe if an ATF requested it.. I would consider. Some ladies just want to develop a connection...and for the johns who "just want to get off" isn't who we elect to see. BLM always says there is something here for evrryone and tjat is so true. Choose the ladies that offer HH ... and don't undermine the services of those who dont.
Trust me you need more than an hour with Allegra Originally Posted by txboi817
^^^^^^^^ i agree.
ALLEGRA IS LOVED BY MANY.

CG
Good morning Skipskipper51, after my response the other day, I just want you to know that, although I do not offer 30 min dates, I have no right to judge anyone who offers or the clients who ask for this service.

For that reason I sincerely apologize, I had no excuse to behave like that and I admit my response was immature, childish and total lack of professionalism and respect that you and all the gentlemen deserve.

Have a good day. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Allegra,
It’s all good! I got so excited when I saw your pics, I failed to notice that your signature line clearly states that you don’t do half hours. I’m sorry about that.
Pretty much all my dates are HH mostly due to time and $ constraints.

If I'm not sure, I will PM a provider and ask. If she doesn't do HH then I move on to the next one. Doesn't bother me if they don't, it's their choice.