Postal service is disarray

I agree w E55 Walmart is packed , tom thumb packed NO REASON FOR MAIL IN VOTING (other then the exceptions already in place ) Why do anything NEW this year ( oh I forgot the only chance dems have)

And not big ts fault USPS been in the shitter for years , he's actually trying to fix remember replaced PG ( of course the LSM an Liberals don't say anything about the good things being done) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Has it ever occurred to you that if Wal-Mart and Tom Thumb are crowded, it is all the MORE reason to have mail-in ballots, not fewer, Those of us who are doing the right thing by working from home, ordering groceries in, social distancing, wearing masks, etc. are all the more endangered because others are crowding stores, etc. Other people doing the wrong thing creates more danger, nit less.
huh?

Trump is the guy who doesn't want mail-in voting.

https://www.courthousenews.com/feder...-voting-fraud/

you try to twist it, saying the Democrats will blast mail-in voting if they lose?

you guys are revealing your desperation.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I will write slower for you, Chung.

1. Democrats overblow COVID
1a. Initial flatten the curve arguments
1b. Flatten the curve becomes lockdown forever
1c. Lockdowns justify mail in voting
2. Democrats will cheat w/ the mail ballots
2a. Already fraudulent pre-filled ballots have been found
2b. Ballots will keep appearing for months
2c. Trump still defeats the Democrat Margin of fraud
3. Democrats use the resulting loss of mail in ballots to
3a. Claim Trump isn't legitimate POTUS
3b. Tie up the administration in worthless and expensive investigations

Trump is against the mail in ballots because he KNOWS as well as any person with an ounce of sense that the Dems are going to cheat on a scale that will be epic in proportion. The non-elected elites that control much of our government were not happy being defeated in 2016... every last stop will be pulled out this time.

Tech companies are censoring Conservatives at increasing levels while claiming they are a platform not publishers.... if you're editing, you're publishing. If it's not illegal to be said out loud, then it should be allowed online.
Hypocrite-in-chief Trump requests mail-in ballots for himself and his wife for the Florida primary:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...-ballot-395164
Doesn't help that they are removing sorting machine, making the workers go back to hand sorting... wonder why that is...
Hypocrite-in-chief Trump requests mail-in ballots for himself and his wife for the Florida primary:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...-ballot-395164 Originally Posted by Prolongus
Makes me wonder if you understand what a primary is....
Teaxssapper ^^ yup^^-mail in voting
Y2K is coming , the Great Reset , agenda 20/30 (check it out UN web page , world economic forum 2020 ) Jan will be the BIG surprise
Gov Abbott, Lt Gov Dan Patrick, and AG Ken Paxton all voted by mail.

If there were any issues with voting by mail, I’m sure they would be all over it. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...-ballot-395164 Originally Posted by Prolongus
Why is it so hard for liberals to understand the difference between an absentee ballot, which must be requested by the voter, and mass mailing ballots to everyone on the rolls without verifying that the address on record is still valid, or even that the person is still alive? In the first case you know that it's going to the requestor's address, and in the second case you have no idea where many of those ballots will wind up. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to understand the difference.
Makes me wonder if you understand what a primary is.... Originally Posted by texassapper

Fraud is fraud no matter the election, even if Trump is the one committing the fraud.
  • oeb11
  • 08-14-2020, 12:40 PM
Why is it so hard for liberals to understand the difference between an absentee ballot, which must be requested by the voter, and mass mailing ballots to everyone on the rolls without verifying that the address on record is still valid, or even that the person is still alive? In the first case you know that it's going to the requestor's address, and in the second case you have no idea where many of those ballots will wind up. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to understand the difference. Originally Posted by billw1032

DPST marxists know and understand - and are trying to coverup their voter fraud by ignoring it in the LSM. DPST's are long term experts at voter Fraud.

They understand well - the ends ( One party Marxist dominance in Amerika) justify their means Uber alles!
Has it ever occurred to you that if Wal-Mart and Tom Thumb are crowded, it is all the MORE reason to have mail-in ballots, not fewer, Those of us who are doing the right thing by working from home, ordering groceries in, social distancing, wearing masks, etc. are all the more endangered because others are crowding stores, etc. Other people doing the wrong thing creates more danger, nit less. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

If we can control this virus then why is Hawaii having the most accelerated outbreak of all states. They have mask mandates and have eliminated influx of individuals with their 14 day confinement quarantine. Oh and by the way, and its out in the middle of the damn ocean.
Why is it so hard for liberals to understand the difference between an absentee ballot, which must be requested by the voter, and mass mailing ballots to everyone on the rolls without verifying that the address on record is still valid, or even that the person is still alive? Originally Posted by billw1032
Because if they had any brains in the first place, they wouldn't be liberals.
If we can control this virus then why is Hawaii having the most accelerated outbreak of all states. They have mask mandates and have eliminated influx of individuals with their 14 day confinement quarantine. Oh and by the way, and its out in the middle of the damn ocean. Originally Posted by Equipeeler55
Don't forget New Zealand. They are crippling their country and they went 30 days with no cases.... but because the defense must be 100% always on (an impossibility), they ended up with cases anyway.

I notice the press isn't talking about the fatality rate anymore... ever wonder why that might be?
Makes me wonder if you understand what a primary is.... Originally Posted by texassapper
I damn sure know what a hypocrite is. He requested MAIL-IN BALLOTS, GET IT, SKIPPY??

Trump is a pathological lying, paranoid schizophrenic. His stupid shit meddling with the post office, denying financial support and OPENLY ADMITTING WHY is the sign of a dictator-wanna-be.
I damn sure know what a hypocrite is. He requested MAIL-IN BALLOTS, GET IT, SKIPPY??

Trump is a pathological lying, paranoid schizophrenic. His stupid shit meddling with the post office, denying financial support and OPENLY ADMITTING WHY is the sign of a dictator-wanna-be. Originally Posted by Prolongus
No he requested an absentee ballot. but you knew that.

That’s not being a hypocrite. His request is based on him being out of town