A superb super economy; hobby style!

I was a provider in Dallas for 2016. Yes you get alot of requests for bb but I don't play that way and told them no. But I did make alot of money there any day I worked and I used protection. I did a week tour in May 2017 and did very well. I just ignore the bb guys but plenty of men still play safe there.
You'll stop that Dallas hate. The pus in Dallas is unbelievable. Me and my crew go once a month and hit up that foooking bucks wild. Crazy shit. Strip clubs everywhere. Great value because there is so much competition.i had my best oxtails and collard greens ever. Now don't get me wrong. It's cool here but Dallas is way better. Home of two of my best provider who shall remain nameless because of you haters.
You'll stop that Dallas hate. The pus in Dallas is unbelievable. Me and my crew go once a month and hit up that foooking bucks wild. Crazy shit. Strip clubs everywhere. Great value because there is so much competition.i had my best oxtails and collard greens ever. Now don't get me wrong. It's cool here but Dallas is way better. Home of two of my best provider who shall remain nameless because of you haters. Originally Posted by shinepro
PUS ? Yeah, please leave the PUS in Dallas.

OP:

Based on minimum cost estimates (see below) via driving at 55 cents per mile, that minimum cost would be around 270 dolares... on top of the cost of the "fun"...

Perhaps one can simply "tag along" with ShineyHiney and his peeps so as not to put too much of a dent in the wallet.

FROM THE RAIL WEBSITE:

"...
Ticket prices will be based on a variable pricing model, with consumer demand driving price fluctuations. Factors like how far in advance you purchase, what day, what time of day, which discounts you are eligible for, etc., will all influence the price. Furthermore, there may be different classes of service (think first class, business class, etc.) to offer price points for all travelers – regardless of budget. World class ridership studies have been done and continue to inform what travelers want to create a best-in-class experience.

More concisely: on the high end, tickets will be competitive with the cost of flying, and on the low end, they will be competitive with the cost of driving.
..."
PUS ? Yeah, please leave the PUS in Dallas.

OP:

Based on minimum cost estimates (see below) via driving at 55 cents per mile, that minimum cost would be around 270 dolares... on top of the cost of the "fun"...

Perhaps one can simply "tag along" with ShineyHiney and his peeps so as not to put too much of a dent in the wallet.

FROM THE RAIL WEBSITE:

"...
Ticket prices will be based on a variable pricing model, with consumer demand driving price fluctuations. Factors like how far in advance you purchase, what day, what time of day, which discounts you are eligible for, etc., will all influence the price. Furthermore, there may be different classes of service (think first class, business class, etc.) to offer price points for all travelers – regardless of budget. World class ridership studies have been done and continue to inform what travelers want to create a best-in-class experience.

More concisely: on the high end, tickets will be competitive with the cost of flying, and on the low end, they will be competitive with the cost of driving.
..." Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Why you ride shine dick so foooking much. My folks put 40 in that suburban or Bentley and we caravan up there fo cars deep. I drive while my patnas sleep, only right because they look after shine all day Eva day. I love going. We, well they, get two or three suites at that Marriot and the party is on. Hit that Bucks wild or onyx. I've gotten a bad broad, Blondie with beautiful breasts and pus for 200 for two hours hater. Outcall boo boo. The Dallas women are the truth. Real smoke and the strip clubs are unbelievable. Truth is truth! Go find some biz try weako. I don't think about you. Toodles....
^^ so you're basically just the chauffeur, the valet Parker, the whipping boy, the waiter and the janitor for your "crew"

I pity your life
^^ so you're basically just the chauffeur, the valet Parker, the whipping boy, the waiter and the janitor for your "crew"

I pity your life Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Back too like I would never folla a dude around like you folla me. Like c'mon. I'm just trying to get a lil pus and mind my foooking biz. Let shine.....shine. like if you come through where I'm at my sponsor homies will let you sip too and show you a great time on shine word. so like can we be cordial. I'm just trying yo slide in some strange wet. That's it. And trying to not work too hard either in all honesty. So I'll be the driver, valet whateva for hustlers who make sure my mortgage paid, car note, pus bill, liq bill, fun bill is straight. Yes foooking yes. Plus some moolah in the bank. Thanks for your concern about my life. Unfortunately I don't think of you as much as you do me.. toodles..while you wake up at the krak of dawn shine is going to be sleep till 2pm. Get up, take a shot of hen, watch some cable and do me....
You'll stop that Dallas hate. The pus in Dallas is unbelievable. Me and my crew go once a month and hit up that foooking bucks wild. Originally Posted by shinepro
It's bad enough people use y'all, but you'll is "you will".

Why you ride shine dick so foooking much. Originally Posted by shinepro
Probably because your fuckin' fake!

Back too like I would never folla a dude around like you folla me. Like c'mon. Originally Posted by shinepro

Thanks for your concern about my life. Unfortunately I don't think of you as much as you do me..
Originally Posted by shinepro
This is actually cogent. Egotistical, but cogent.

Just fucking with you.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-07-2018, 01:39 AM
^^scarfaces-and scarhands-are the best ever, imo, because they always come with a fooking cool ass story..

you know, like, "Damn Dr. Weathers, how'd ya fook up your damn hands so bad?"

Beck: "Fooking Everest. Who the fook knew that place was so damned dicey?"

Indeed. Who knew..
I would think that anyone with half a brain would know Everest would be "dicey"