• pxmcc
  • 07-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Not fail screen, just limited budget dude for that gift rate Originally Posted by henryle123
budgets have zilch to do with screening. lets just say your first foray as an u.c. vice leo was less than a smashing success..
Such a paranoid dude. Whatever
budgets have zilch to do with screening. lets just say your first foray as an u.c. vice leo was less than a smashing success.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You can't go around complaining that people troll you when you purposely troll others for your own amusement.

He picked an unfortunate handle, and if it really is his last name, he definitely made a bad choice. Maybe he can see if a mod can help him get a different handle.

He was looking for a website where he could get help, and then you guys laughed at him saying that eccie was a site where he could find that help, and then instead of helping him, you continued to troll him.

No wonder he is looking for a different site where he can find help.

That being said...

Fizley gave some excellent advice. There is a 101 section on my site that has info for newbies if you check my sig line. You might consider trying OH2 also, I don't know if you will get trolled any more or less, but Fancy has always had a reputation for helping newbies.

You will need to budget well. It is not a poor man's hobby.
There are plenty of providers that are not expensive. Just keep quiet and do some studying around the site on your own. You will figure it out. Just because a provider shows a high price tag definitely doesnt mean that the service will he stellar. Good luck.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-02-2019, 12:42 PM
You can't go around complaining that people troll you when you purposely troll others for your own amusement.

He picked an unfortunate handle, and if it really is his last name, he definitely made a bad choice. Maybe he can see if a mod can help him get a different handle.

He was looking for a website where he could get help, and then you guys laughed at him saying that eccie was a site where he could find that help, and then instead of helping him, you continued to troll him.

No wonder he is looking for a different site where he can find help.

That being said...

Fizley gave some excellent advice. There is a 101 section on my site that has info for newbies if you check my sig line. You might consider trying OH2 also, I don't know if you will get trolled any more or less, but Fancy has always had a reputation for helping newbies.

You will need to budget well. It is not a poor man's hobby. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
you know what katie, you're right. very thoughtless of me. my bad.
In all honesty, comply with a providers screening. Period. You’re a newbie therefore you haven’t gained the trust of anyone yet so paranoia will be a bit high. Eccie has a ton of newbie friendly providers as well as providers well within just about anyone’s budget. P411 is another great resource, which was previously mentioned.

Chat with people

Stay active on the board.

When you do eventually see a provider, write a review and earn some credibility.

Kisses,

KR.
I'm not officer... Originally Posted by henryle123
My apologies Detective, congratulations on the promotion.
Join p411. Makes screening easy. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
+2
Le could also mean a last name.
He’s Asian, no need to be paranoid guys. Give the dude a break
^^ I like you
Not fail screen, just limited budget Originally Posted by henryle123
Maybe aim lower....start off on Bissy or Telephone, write some reviews and work your way up like many a fucktard here....

(And btw, if you lie about any details on the reviews...the mongers will know....ijs)
Not fail screen, just limited budget dude for that gift rate Originally Posted by henryle123
https://max80.com.houston.listcrawler.com/

Here you go DUDE, budget & newbie friendly.

This one will even compensate you
https://max80.com.houston.listcrawle...post/34273556/
Sorry you're getting trolled, bud. Best advice I can give is read posts for a while. Get yourself a decent understanding of the hobby before jumping in. Sticky notes at the top of most forums can be considered like FAQs. If you still feel lost, you might want to try the other board (OH2) and read some more. I lurked on this board for probably two months before I set up a visit. As others have stated, find newbie-friendly providers to start.

Katie gives excellent advice in her post above. Good luck to ya!

A65
This one ☝🏽
Stick with well Reviewed providers.

By sticking with well Reviewed providers your risk is the provider gets busted and works with LE.
Originally Posted by Fizley
I am new at this & until I saw this post I thought I could cross LE of my list of worries because I have been perfectly content to stick with the same lady that I know is legit.
Is the possibility of a provider working with LE a concern or is this speculation? Does anyone have any real experience with this happening to them? Should I be careful how I word things each time I see her until after we get each session started?