Hank Williams, Jr.

to get drunk...to get hiiiiiiii.....lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
"Hank why do you drink, why do you roll smoke, Why must you live out the songs that your wrote, Over and over everybody made my prediction So if I get stoned I'm just carryin on an old family tradition" HWJ Family tradition
haha
Old but relevant:

funny how kieth olberman who DID compare bush to hitler is on espn. and madonna who called mccain hitler gets top billing for the next superbowl.
Crybabies on the left need to grow the f#%$ up. Hank did not compare the policies of Obama to Hitler. As JD, said "he was making a comparison about two people meeting with diametrically opposing viewpoints". He said that Obama and Boehner playing golf is like Hilter and Netanyahu playing golf. Notice he didn't which one was "Hitler".

Bottom line is this was a completely manufactured "outrage" and ESPN fumbled the ball. They have now lost one of the best introductions on television and a part of Monday Night Football tradition.
funny how kieth olberman who DID compare bush to hitler is on espn. and madonna who called mccain hitler gets top billing for the next superbowl. Originally Posted by deacon
Exactly. And those shitbags did in fact compare the attitudes and policies of Bush to those of Hitler.
Of course, maybe he was just stuck somewhere else with Dixie on his mind.
The left has weak gut and a glass jaw. That combined with a nasty left hook is all they have. Except for the punches below the belt, the head butt, the ear bite, and the eye gouge.
As JD, said "he was making a comparison about two people meeting with diametrically opposing viewpoints". He said that Obama and Boehner playing golf is like Hilter and Netanyahu playing golf. Notice he didn't which one was "Hitler". Originally Posted by swarmyone
As a Hank Jr. fan I was hoping he was just "making a comparison about two people with diametrically opposing viewpoints, " but watch the whole interview and listen to the question posed at 3:00. Kinda removes any doubt whether he is making a direct comparison to Obama.