PRESIDENTIAL RESPONSE TO HUMANITARIAN DISASTERS........

You are right; those disasters - man made and natural had nothing to do with the actions of an single individual....but the current border crisis is the direct result of Obama wanting open borders and deciding early on to NOT enforce our existing laws.

Here is the chronology. 16 pages of unilateral executive actions that have weakened our border and immigration laws:

http://www.sessions.senate.gov/publi...ne-updated.pdf

Starting with

January 2009: Obama Administration Ends Worksite Enforcement Actions

up to

May 12, 2014: DHS DOC Reveals Thousands Of Criminal Offenders Were Freed in 2013.

The most devastating action being:
June 15, 2012: Obama Bypasses Congress and Unilaterally Implements the DREAM Act
President Obama unilaterally implemented provisions of the DREAM Act, circumventing
Congress under the guise of “prosecutorial discretion.” The Deferred Action for Childhood
Arrivals or “DACA” program gives amnesty by executive fiat and work authorizations to illegal
aliens under the age of 30 who claimed they arrived in the country before the age of 16. ICE
officers would later report that this amnesty was being applied to adult illegal aliens who have
been arrested for criminal offenses. In an interview the same day, Secretary Napolitano
admitted that DHS “internally set it up so that the parents are not referred for immigration
enforcement if the young person comes in for deferred action,” thereby further expanding the
scope of the non-enforcement directive.

This was the action heard throughout central and south America....If you are young and get here; you will not be kicked out and you will be granted amnesty !

But the point is, this in NO WAY compares to the floating bodies in NOLA, or the smoldering ruins of New York, or Baghdad, or WALL STREET.

.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I forgot to add. Obama by-passed Congress and implemented the Dream act in the run up to his re-election.

In other words, Obama traded the pathway to American Citizenship, for the hispanic vote.
You are right; those disasters - man made and natural had nothing to do with the actions of an single individual....but the current border crisis is the direct result of Obama wanting open borders and deciding early on to NOT enforce our existing laws.

Here is the chronology. 16 pages of unilateral executive actions that have weakened our border and immigration laws:

http://www.sessions.senate.gov/publi...ne-updated.pdf

Starting with

January 2009: Obama Administration Ends Worksite Enforcement Actions

up to

May 12, 2014: DHS DOC Reveals Thousands Of Criminal Offenders Were Freed in 2013.

The most devastating action being:
June 15, 2012: Obama Bypasses Congress and Unilaterally Implements the DREAM Act
President Obama unilaterally implemented provisions of the DREAM Act, circumventing
Congress under the guise of “prosecutorial discretion.” The Deferred Action for Childhood
Arrivals or “DACA” program gives amnesty by executive fiat and work authorizations to illegal
aliens under the age of 30 who claimed they arrived in the country before the age of 16. ICE
officers would later report that this amnesty was being applied to adult illegal aliens who have
been arrested for criminal offenses. In an interview the same day, Secretary Napolitano
admitted that DHS “internally set it up so that the parents are not referred for immigration
enforcement if the young person comes in for deferred action,” thereby further expanding the
scope of the non-enforcement directive.

This was the action heard throughout central and south America....If you are young and get here; you will not be kicked out and you will be granted amnesty ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Jesus are you lighter than a popcorn fart or what? The thread, which YOU authored compared "response to Humanitarian disasters," or should I say "RESPONSE TO HUMANITARIAN DISASTERS," showing a concerned (or possibly bored) George Bush sitting next to the porthole on an airplane with Barack Obama playing pool.

Now you're shifting away from the subject of your thread. Now you're blaming Obama for the flood of refugees into the US along the Texas border, and completely discounting the shining example of Dubya in his Lear looking pensive (or bored).

Nothing new, you blaming everything everywhere on Obama.

But your hook was comparing Bush's and Obama's responses to humanitarian disaster. LIKE KATRINA. OR 911.

Stay true to your OP. Or else, quit trying to put lipstick on your own piggish bullshit, Whir-LIE-tard. I CHOOSE not to agree with you. Nor do I CHOOSE to believe your take on ANYTHING Obama is colored by reality.

Then again, I guess it's not your fault you are unable to manage a concept logically and consistently. You're a shitty communicator. But that doesn't give you an excuse to twist, turn and spin every fucking thing you post.

Dipshit.
If it will make your whiny little ass feel better I can start a seperate thread topic:

HOW WE GOT HERE..................ONE WORD......OBAMA !

But you would whine about that as well....................

Why are you such a fucking whiny little sissy?

Let me know.

Jesus are you lighter than a popcorn fart or what? The thread, which YOU authored compared "response to Humanitarian disasters," or should I say "RESPONSE TO HUMANITARIAN DISASTERS," showing a concerned (or possibly bored) George Bush sitting next to the porthole on an airplane with Barack Obama playing pool.

Now you're shifting away from the subject of your thread. Now you're blaming Obama for the flood of refugees into the US along the Texas border, and completely discounting the shining example of Dubya in his Lear looking pensive (or bored).

Nothing new, you blaming everything everywhere on Obama.

But your hook was comparing Bush's and Obama's responses to humanitarian disaster. LIKE KATRINA. OR 911.

Stay true to your OP. Or else, quit trying to put lipstick on your own piggish bullshit, Whir-LIE-tard. I CHOOSE not to agree with you. Nor do I CHOOSE to believe your take on ANYTHING Obama is colored by reality.

Then again, I guess it's not your fault you are unable to manage a concept logically and consistently. You're a shitty communicator. But that doesn't give you an excuse to twist, turn and spin every fucking thing you post.

Dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why are you such a fucking whiny little sissy? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's rich! Eccie's premier "fucking whiny little sissy" who has started more "fucking whiny little sissy" threads than any other political forum poster is now doing his to drive off any and all "fucking whiny little sissy" competition.
If it will make your whiny little ass feel better I can start a seperate thread topic:

HOW WE GOT HERE..................ONE WORD......OBAMA !

But you would whine about that as well....................

Why are you such a fucking whiny little sissy?

Let me know. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's fucking rich!

Oh, I was supposed to be ignoring your threads, right?

Now that I'm not, you're whining like a bitch!

No wonder you were officially elected Dipshit of the Year in the first DOTY poll.

That's rich! Eccie's premier "fucking whiny little sissy" who has started more "fucking whiny little sissy" threads than any other political forum poster is now doing his to drive off any and all "fucking whiny little sissy" competition. Originally Posted by bigtex

'bigklan" the Grand Wizard of the KKK (D) is a sissy... "Dick Snicker" makes his ASS WET ...
'bigklan" the Grand Wizard of the KKK (D) is a sissy... "Dick Snicker" makes his ASS WET ... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thanks for raising the bar on this one, Slobbrin!

That completes the quartet, Tinkie Winkie!