Regards to my recent No Recommendation

So you say you saw her and she said you didn't?
This will be my only response, since I don't want to engage in a pissing contest. I did the review on my BB, if I did put it originally in the agency section, that is my error. The young lady is an Inedpendent.

Isabela is a gorgeous lady, and I wish for her as well as everyone else on the board peace and prosperity. Originally Posted by yankers

OK you did the review on your black berry, and made the mistake as to where to put it.. so the question remains did you actually see her?
Sounds to me like that is a YES he saw her, but she didn't know his name was Yankers.
Guilty Pleasures: what do you want? Do you want the addressof the incall? The Gate code? The apt #? The view from the apartment? The brand of bottlled water? Or, the brand and flavor of the mouthwash in the bathroom? I can answer all of these questions.

I did not say anything remotely ugly, offensive or rude in the review. You get only 2 choices in the review, yes or no. There isn't an I don't know. IMO we didn,t really click, and I accept my part in that and said that in the review.

She is truly a beautiful woman, and certain parts of the visit were great. That's why I called it an incomplete. I'm sure that 99.9% of her sessions are off the hook. This just reflects my experience that 1 time.

This is truly my last response to this thread. I am sorry I started writing reviews.
GP doesn't get a say in whether your review is real or not.......even if she wants one.

It is your review. You are entitled to your story.......the provider can scream all she wants that you did not see her.......it is he said/she said.......she would have been better off not drawing attention to the review.

If we are going to start making judgement calls on real reviews around here, there are plenty of better places to start......ijs
Regardless of other issues, it appears there is some confusion over what bbbjtc means since the client didnt mention where his load landed. I think in most case it is assumed to mean that the load landed in the providers mouth unless he specifies but he never did specify. He did add in that it wasnt CIM to clarify but it would be nice to specify in more detail.
Guilty Pleasures: what do you want? Do you want the addressof the incall? The Gate code? The apt #? The view from the apartment? The brand of bottlled water? Or, the brand and flavor of the mouthwash in the bathroom? I can answer all of these questions.

I did not say anything remotely ugly, offensive or rude in the review. You get only 2 choices in the review, yes or no. There isn't an I don't know. IMO we didn,t really click, and I accept my part in that and said that in the review.

She is truly a beautiful woman, and certain parts of the visit were great. That's why I called it an incomplete. I'm sure that 99.9% of her sessions are off the hook. This just reflects my experience that 1 time.

This is truly my last response to this thread. I am sorry I started writing reviews. Originally Posted by yankers
I for one thank you for the review, and understand what your sayin.

Thanks and if there were no no's then how would we know? whatever that is

Everybody has a bad day and expectations dont always materalize into reality'

be safe