Would you hit it?

It's **up your alley**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And, you posted it; you own it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If it is above the[ Quote] is is yours chicken dick. Give her a call it would be the best you had in a while. You haven't had a review in years.......
If it is above the[ Quote] is is yours chicken dick. Give her a call it would be the best you had in a while. You haven't had a review in years....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Note the difference in pronouns, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You posted it; you own it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

Caitlyn Jenner

Originally Posted by timpage
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
  • shanm
  • 06-01-2015, 10:13 PM
ahhh this could've been a fun thread. Too bad chicken-dick is here.
ahhh this could've been a fun thread. Too bad chicken-dick is here. Originally Posted by shanm
Little Timmy-tard revealed the secret, inner yearnings of full-*blown*, LBGT lib-retards like you, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 06-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Little Timmy-tard revealed the secret, inner yearnings of full-*blown*, LBGT lib-retards like you, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Notice how I never mentioned anyone by name and you still responded like a rabid dog? foaming at the mouth and all.

Good to see you've taken your predicament in stride.
Little Timmy-tard revealed the secret, inner yearnings of full-*blown*, LBGT lib-retards like you, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go fuck yourself, you inbred cocktard. I don't know what you look like, but I'd bet just about anything you are one UGLY motherfucker.
At least she's out there being what she wants to be in this life. Meanwhile, you type gruberized odumbo minion a couple thousand more times.

You're the loser... not her.
Notice how I never mentioned anyone by name and you still responded like a rabid dog? foaming at the mouth and all.

Good to see you've taken your predicament in stride.
Originally Posted by shanm
You answered to "shamman" being a "lib-retard dick-sucker" pretty damn quick, shamman.

Go fuck yourself, you inbred cocktard. I don't know what you look like, but I'd bet just about anything you are one UGLY motherfucker.
At least she's out there being what she wants to be in this life. Meanwhile, you type gruberized odumbo minion a couple thousand more times.

You're the loser... not her.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You lib-retard faggots are the ones being ridiculed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Bruce said he still wants to do women, while you said you want to suck dicks, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Good. More dick for me. I mean... err Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
  • shanm
  • 06-01-2015, 10:36 PM
You answered to "shamman" being a "lib-retard dick-sucker" pretty damn quick, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah it's easier when you quote the person in your fucking reply, you goddamn inbred.
You answered to "shamman" being a "lib-retard dick-sucker" pretty damn quick, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the one who can't fuck gap-toothed hookers because your dick will fall through the gap. Go get gruberized you odumbo cocksucker.
Yeah it's easier when you quote the person in your fucking reply, you goddamn inbred. Originally Posted by shanm
It's just IB junior AKA Lusty the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard. What's up IB, you retrograde fuckstick.
Yeah it's easier when you quote the person in your fucking reply, you goddamn inbred. Originally Posted by shanm
You still responded to being called "shamman" being a "lib-retard dick-sucker", shamman.

You're the one who can't fuck gap-toothed hookers because your dick will fall through the gap. Go get gruberized you odumbo cocksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your boyfriend complains about your ass being wide enough to drive a Mack truck through, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It's just IB junior AKA Lusty the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard. What's up IB, you retrograde fuckstick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
U B someone's retrograde fuckstick, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. After all, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you posted it as a statement and not a question.
You still responded to being called "shamman" being a "lib-retard dick-sucker", shamman.

Your boyfriend complains about your ass being wide enough to drive a Mack truck through, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

U B someone's retrograde fuckstick, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. After all, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you posted it as a statement and not a question. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why would I post is as a question, idiot? I stated that you were a retrograde fuckstick. I guess when you get as old as fuck, your comprehension starts to go.

And my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass.
  • shanm
  • 06-01-2015, 10:52 PM
It's just IB junior AKA Lusty the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard. What's up IB, you retrograde fuckstick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Here is what IB stands for:

In Bred

IB = Inbred
Here is what IB stands for:

In Bred

IB = Inbred
Originally Posted by shanm
Okay, shamman, "U B inbred."

Why would I post is as a question, idiot? I stated that you were a retrograde fuckstick. I guess when you get as old as fuck, your comprehension starts to go.

And my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's right, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you posted that "U B a retrograde fuckstick."
Okay, shamman, "U B inbred."

That's right, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you posted that "U B a retrograde fuckstick." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
MELTDOWN...................... .......