Provider Bashers

The truth is....Wakeups' initial response was a huge shock to LR....but, she set the playing field with her "in your face" commentary about the blog.

It went down hill from there....they misinterpreted posts from sideliners as threats against their business....they mixed up responses from one fucktard with those of another (on purpose)....thus, expanding the playing field even more.

It spiraled out of control from there (but, it was an awesome meltdown).

They went nuclear in the end...."I know your real name", "talk to dh's wife", "maybe dh's boss should know" and "how about we show up at your house".

When they did that, some fucktards around here felt their little assholes tighten up a little in fear at the thought......but, most went "oh fuck, here it comes" and got out the popcorn.

When someone dares you to do something, there is a reason. LR took the dare and she got what she got. LC joined her and decided that I was worth a little extra effort....and she got what she got. Originally Posted by dearhunter

You nailed it. After doing a little research myself I saw what you meant by "dangerous". Fortunately they are amateur hooktards or that shit could have really gotten sideways in a hurry. They were going for the set-up just couldn't keep from melting down. Even as amateurs they are probably still more dangerous than any professional hooktards we have to worry about in Houston.
Wakeup will be the first person to tell you he's an asshole. In his defense, there is usually a really good reason why he is not being quite so nice to someone. There is often a past post history or other reasons for the treatment that are not obvious to someone that does not regularly review the boards. I can see how someone from Dallas might "thinck" it's provider bashing, if they don't know the whole story. Also, what appears to be bashing, might not really be bashing. For example, calling Brooke a post-whore isn't bashing, although it may appear to be.

I've never seen wakeup or dearhunter bash anyone who didn't ask for it or deserve it, including myself. They don't just bash people for no good reason.

If you don't want to get bit, don't play with the big dogs. This board is not for the overly sensitive.

I've never seen wakeup or dearhunter bash anyone who didn't ask for it or deserve it, including myself. They don't just bash people for no good reason. Originally Posted by Killersalt
True, but they're big pricks nonetheless. Just ask carkido - his ass is still puckered......smarting, too.
What about providers that bash hobbyist??
If you dish it out, you should take it.

It takes a lot to get me to start a thread for someone's benefit....but, it's been known to happen.
I was just reading a thread that had a whole lot of bashing. Damn, how do you Houston ladies deal with guys like Dearhunter and Wakeup? It's funny how they are on here bashing providers but only have 1 review between the both of them. LOL. Originally Posted by mikahranae

It seems to me they violated a number of forum rules in those threads.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

I have put them on my ignore list, so I don't have to read their comments anymore.

I have put them on my ignore list, so I don't have to read their comments anymore.

Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
There is one way of nipping that part of it in the bud...... Again.... know the back story here and you will see that it was not unprovoked...... you start bringing out that "tell the wife/boss" sh!t in ANY fashion is completely uncalled for!

But if you dig a little deeper you will see DH and Wake in their gentlemanly roles much of the time as well....... They just have a much lower tollerance for BS antics and dumbasses and their petty games......

JaD
and as a side note, just because one handle has no reviews, how about the other two or three?
There is one way of nipping that part of it in the bud...... Again.... know the back story here and you will see that it was not unprovoked...... you start bringing out that "tell the wife/boss" sh!t in ANY fashion is completely uncalled for!

But if you dig a little deeper you will see DH and Wake in their gentlemanly roles much of the time as well....... They just have a much lower tollerance for BS antics and dumbasses and their petty games......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

I am not interested in reading anymore on the "back story". I think it takes an adult to see things with "adult eyes", and be more respectful when posting. It is just easier for me to place people with offensive comments on my ignore list. This way I am less likely to react it, and if I don't see it then it won't upset me.

I would rather it be that way. I highly recommend the ignore button ladies, it will help keep your bloodpressure down..lol

If you need help with the ignore features just hollar at me.
I am not interested in reading anymore on the "back story". I think it takes an adult to see things with "adult eyes", and be more respectful when posting. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

But I think that you would agree that when provoked, ANYONE could get pushed to the point of less than "nice" responses, right? That being said, the "adult eyes" blast could be taken as an insult to my (and others) intellegence.... the fact is that in this case there WAS a back story.... if you read the posts leading up to the meltdown, you get a better understanding on how things escellated that far..... But just as most things in life, a brief overview of a situation does NOT bring about full understanding of the situation......

If you want to tell me you choose to ignore DH and Wake because of their posting style, or history of crass and blunt nature, then I can TOTALLY accept that, and encourage you to use the hell out of that ignore button!

JaD
and as a side note, just because one handle has no reviews, how about the other two or three? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Great point NAN, would have been better if it was only two or three...
Don't you just love it when some Dallas member strolls down here and acts "shocked" by the Houston forums. If only we could all hold hands and sing the Coke song, like they do in Dallas...

You're bitching about something you know nothing about. If you don't like it, don't play. End of discussion. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Lol...you obviously don't read the Dallas Coed. We have a few pricks there too. I am a member on this board and will go to whatever forums I choose. I have the right to read threads and start threads to all the forums I have access to. I'm sorry your life seems so miserable that you need to come to a public forum and bash people.
What about providers that bash hobbyist?? Originally Posted by ibechill
I don't agree with anyone bashing anyone. I have made comments in the ladies sections towards other providers that constantly bash hobbyists. I feel that if they are that unhappy with most of their clients, they should just find another job.
I really didn't feel like the lady was looking for a battle. She was dared to post it and she did. As far as the blog goes, I can say that I have related to some of the things she posted. Do I feel like that on most of my appts? NO. I have had some guys that have no idea what they are doing in the bedroom. I don't just sit there and keep my mouth quiet though. I try to teach them the right thing to do. I have only had one person that got an attitude because he thought he was the greatest lover of all time. Needless to say, I never saw him again. I understand hobbyists have gone thru some really bad appts. before as well. If a blog came out from a hobbyists point of view that was truthful but bashed providers, I would not be mad. I know I am always clean, on time and my service is great. Why would I get offended on a blog that I know has nothing to do with me? It just seems that no one can come to the Houston Coed and post how they really feel without getting bashed. The guys that expressed they thought the blog should be posted was bashed for being a WK that was protecting the hooktards? It's crazy. I thought the point of discussion boards was to hear all different perspectives and opinions. It's kinda hard to do that when people are afraid to post because they will be bashed for posting their honest opinions.
I would rather it be that way. I highly recommend the ignore button ladies, it will help keep your bloodpressure down..lol

If you need help with the ignore features just hollar at me. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
I'm hollaring. Is there a limit on the number of people you can put on Ignore?

If you have me on Ignore, can you read my question.