Toyz vacation sounded so fun I figured id try to win one too...

Thanks for the birthday wishes
@rr.. I guess it's just my turn. Lol Originally Posted by Eryn
Happy Birthday
OPEC flags are flying at half staff.
Happy Birthday Eryn. Enjoy!
hmmm.... What's the story here?.... She was not remotely controversial.... Did she fuck someone to death? I've heard she's insatiable...... Someone has to know.....
Most of the guys survive their sessions with her!
Most of the guys survive their sessions with her! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Most?
hmmm.... What's the story here?.... She was not remotely controversial.... Did she fuck someone to death? I've heard she's insatiable...... Someone has to know..... Originally Posted by Whispers
it's really none of your damn business what happened if she wanted you to know she would contact you about it. until then just focus on being the keyboard wussy that you are.
it's really none of your damn business what happened if she wanted you to know she would contact you about it. until then just focus on being the keyboard wussy that you are. Originally Posted by John Taffer
I'm sorry miss.. did I hurt your feelings somehow?
Hey Eryn happy early birthday! Its a rite of passage to get banned lol
Damn! This is a shocker.

Eryn is such a cool chick who sucks a real good dick...and that's just for starters.

Have a Happy Birthday, babe.

FREE EASY E!

Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

Of course, anyone serving a vacation sentence can easily read most everything here just by lurking.

See ya at the next Austin social.
  • quzi
  • 02-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Happy Birthday Eryn! Hope you have a great year!
When a provider gets banned damn I want to bang her, I wonder if Lexi would double w Eryn for me.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! And emails.. And an apparent support rally to "free easy e".. Turning 30 gets more fun every time I do it..
Yeah! Welcome back!