Tonynoel_Has Immigrated to ECCIE

Tony, to quote a different Religious figure (other than Trump)..

"you will know them by their fruit"..

it will be clear soon, who is serious in this Forum, and who is here to stir shit and hurl insults, as well as defend their Master for every conceivable misdeed.

hint: the second group is far more numerous.
Tony, to quote a different Religious figure (other than Trump)..

"you will know them by their fruit"..

it will be clear soon, who is serious in this Forum, and who is here to stir shit and hurl insults, as well as defend their Master for every conceivable misdeed.

hint: the second group is far more numerous. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I got your fruit. RIGHT Here!

Matthew 7:15-20

Tonynoel Here. Finally found my way to ECCIE.
I look forward to engaging in this forum.
I am sure I am not the Only Former Indi-Board
Refugee who has made his way to this site.
I am still the Same. Social Lib, Fiscal Conservative
and love Politics. Originally Posted by Tonynoel

Welcome aboard Tony. I was just asking in the Bloomberg thread if this was Tony from IG.com. I changed my handle from Jim. This is a mirror image of IG we've got the Dex's and LoveDaLadies, people who want nothing more than to throw insults and like IG, a few that actually want to have a civil debate. I was telling the guys what a sweet setup we had over at IG with our parties and how it was so easy to meet 50 ladies in one night and make a date list for the next month or year. I've had nothing but bad luck on here trying to meet a lady. I think I'm 0 for 12 about now. Hope you have better luck or kept enough numbers from IG to keep you busy.
Just what we need, more bernie bros... /s

Maybe this newbie is literate and is equipped to breathe through his nostrils. That would break with tradition, eh?

Let’s hope so.

Welcome, fellow newbie. I encourages you to read some of the history of the posters in this asylum. It took me a weeks but I knew exactly what forums required paying closer attention to, I will tell you.

Be careful, though. This lot will try and intimidate you and accuse you of all kinds of shits, as you’ve already been told.

But fuck, who gives a care? It’s all in fun, eh?
Maybe this newbie is literate and is equipped to breathe through his nostrils. That would break with tradition, eh?

Let’s hope so.

Welcome, fellow newbie. I encourages you to read some of the history of the posters in this asylum. It took me a weeks but I knew exactly what forums required paying closer attention to, I will tell you.

Be careful, though. This lot will try and intimidate you and accuse you of all kinds of shits, as you’ve already been told.

But fuck, who gives a care? It’s all in fun, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Now tell me honestly Mr. Hummer, you don't see yourself in that comment?

Tony is a good guy. He only does this to give his opinion and you'll never see him engage in the kind of insults commonly seen on this and every board where politics are discussed. Some people just can't help themselves and from what little I've read in the time I've been here, you sir are squarely in that group and if that's what you consider fun, you must be having a helluva lot of fun.
see what I mean? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you are to stupid to take serious

Let’s hope so.

But fuck, who gives a care? It’s all in fun, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

everyone knows who you really are ... Yssup Rider. how interesting it will be when your ban expires next month and this illegal dual handle suddenly goes silent? or better still gets disabled?
Now tell me honestly Mr. Hummer, you don't see yourself in that comment?

Tony is a good guy. He only does this to give his opinion and you'll never see him engage in the kind of insults commonly seen on this and every board where politics are discussed. Some people just can't help themselves and from what little I've read in the time I've been here, you sir are squarely in that group and if that's what you consider fun, you must be having a helluva lot of fun. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Give your balls a tug, good buddy. I’m a newbie but not like you. Save your phony Trumpholians outrage and hooker board morality for someone who gives a care, eh?

Or is this bullshits here your idea of political discussion?
everyone knows who you really are ... Yssup Rider. how interesting it will be when your ban expires next month and this illegal dual handle suddenly goes silent? or better still gets disabled? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
More conspiracy bullshits. I am not Yssup. I am not Yessup. I am not green eggs and ham. I am not who yous keeps saying I am.

Yous are a rude, ugly racist homophobist man who gives himself way too much credit.

If yous are real nice, I’ll show you Obama’s Ukrainian passport.

Now give your mitt lips a tug, tit.
everyone knows who you really are ... Yssup Rider. how interesting it will be when your ban expires next month and this illegal dual handle suddenly goes silent? or better still gets disabled? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
More conspiracy bullshits. I am not Yssup. I am not Yessup. I am not green eggs and ham. I am not who yous keeps saying I am. I likes to humm hoes day and night. And if you wants it, I’ll gives you a fight.

Yous are a rude, ugly racist homophobist man who gives himself way too much credit.

Now give your mitt lips a tug, you annoying little twat.
More conspiracy bullshits. I am not Yssup. I am not Yessup. I am not green eggs and ham. I am not who yous keeps saying I am.

Now give your mitt lips a tug, tit. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
More conspiracy bullshits. I am not Yssup. I am not Yessup. I am not green eggs and ham. I am not who yous keeps saying I am. I likes to humm hoes day and night. And if you wants it, I’ll gives you a fight.

Now give your mitt lips a tug, you annoying little twat. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so.

Great! Now we get to revisit the "bumper crop" of racist videos and bald faced lies.

I do not like green eggs and ham... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAHHAHAHAAAA

Now give your mitt lips a tug, you annoying little twat. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Great! Now we get to revisit the "bumper crop" of racist videos and bald faced lies.

I do not like green eggs and ham... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
hmmmm

Now give your mitt lips a tug, tit. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I actually thought that was a good rhyme...

if you say so.

BAHHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

is there such a thing as green eggs?