just a question

holy shit I'm awful with this speaking threw a computer gosh sorry guys sounds like i created my own language last post smh any ways dont judge me off my inability to spell judge me on the way i fuck so whose down i really want to do this girls get in free lets say every hobbyist pays 150 200 door fee and we haves hours of fun no clothes allowed i wish i could get everyones concent to film i love women !!! so only the cool providers who eat pussy and suck cock like a champ are invited
give me some more ideas props location isnt a prob going to host ths in dallas thinking next month only verified members Originally Posted by GlassTableGirl2017
Lol, no worries! Your reviews and pics look great! Might just have to schedule a pre-orgy visit to see if we 'click'
holy shit I'm awful with this speaking threw a computer gosh sorry guys sounds like i created my own language last post smh any ways dont judge me off my inability to spell judge me on the way i fuck so whose down i really want to do this girls get in free lets say every hobbyist pays 150 200 door fee and we haves hours of fun no clothes allowed i wish i could get everyones concent to film i love women !!! so only the cool providers who eat pussy and suck cock like a champ are invited
give me some more ideas props location isnt a prob going to host ths in dallas thinking next month only verified members Originally Posted by GlassTableGirl2017
Dont worry babe, the haters are going to hate...

You do ur thing, obviously u r very good.

Send me an invite to the party, i love group sex and pretty ladies like you.

L
Lol ) you are crazy ) maybe that is why I like to added to my first orgy party if you are there it will be fun.
Been invited to few but seems like most don't go as planned. Flake factor is high on both ends.
I'm in, when and where?
I'd like in also.