Is it ever time to retire?

Safe answer....she really only mentions older men in her OP....what if they were younger men or military vets who deal with the same consequences due to accident or injury? Should they retire too?.... Just wondering......
First rule of hooker-dom (yes, I just made up a word): Never suggest that the gents shouldn't have as much sex as they want for as long as they want. They tend to get pissy at the thought of ever being put out to pasture. They will surely be studly and virile right up to the moment of death. How dare you suggest otherwise!?

Lol, I'm just messing with you, babe. I think most of us ladies understand what you meant... how frustrating it can be when you are goal oriented... the goal being to help your gent achieve erection and subsequent orgasm so he feels happy and relaxed when he leaves. You keep trying and trying and it's never going to happen and you're both just getting more and more frustrated.

That's the point when I will sit back and very nicely ask if there's something I'm not doing, or if perhaps erections are difficult for him. Some of them just forget to warn us of this, and once reminded will assure you to just relax and have fun and forget about trying so hard to get him off. Those guys I'm happy to play with and will see again. Then there's the ones who have not yet come to terms with their new sexual reality and will work you to death for hour(s) trying to get what's never coming (pun intended). Neither of us have a very good time during this, and I'll probably not see him again.

Gents with erectile issues can be super fun to play with if they are willing to just let things be relaxed and playful. As long as they are realistic about their abilities, then I don't think there's ever a time to hang their latex hats up.
As I'm sure the guys are paying for the entire amount of time, why would you not see someone again who wants to enjoy being active for their entire appointment? It's not like anyone is being asked to run the bleachers with a 50lb pack on, it's just sex, and guys do at least half the work anyway?
I always enjoy the company of an older gentleman: they have had so many more life experiences than I have, and I enjoy learning from them and hearing their stories. Usually the older a person is, the wiser they have grown.

When it comes to intimacy, however, sometimes it's not easy for the older gentleman anymore. They may have endured some illnesses and even survived some surgeries, and oftentimes these circumstances hold them back from having a natural sex life. I mean, life happens, right? they're not to blame... but sometimes things happen for a reason.

I have met some gentlemen over time that due to health difficulties are no longer able to continue to explore their sexuality with a woman, but still want to. It is not only that they lack the stamina and freedom of movement that is required, but also that they are not physically able to hold an erection. Some have resorted to artificial aids to achieve this - pumps and rings and whatnots. I am impressed and amazed at the technology available today to medically and surgically achieve what we want, but is it right though? I mean, if you have had a good run already, and you are in your 70's or later, and you CAN'T anymore, is it time to give it a rest?

To the ladies, have you encountered this type of gentleman before? what are your thoughts about the quality of the encounter? Do you enjoy the never-ending erection, or does it just feel unnatural? Have you been able to bring the gent to bliss, or has it been more like trying to tickle someone that is not ticklish?

I have very mixed feelings about this, I'd love to hear from you guys (: Originally Posted by Johanna
Some (the ones who can and can't perform) just like to lay next to a naked woman and feel the warmth of a beautiful body next to theirs. There is no age limit for that!
Skipped to the end and didn't read. So maybe this answer is taken.

But i plan to put my dentures on the nightstand and eat pussy until my tongue falls off.

Then pay her to leave.

EDIT: oh yeah. And I have a nice toy to fill her up at just the right moment.
First rule of hooker-dom (yes, I just made up a word): Never suggest that the gents shouldn't have as much sex as they want for as long as they want. They tend to get pissy at the thought of ever being put out to pasture. They will surely be studly and virile right up to the moment of death. How dare you suggest otherwise!?

Gents with erectile issues can be super fun to play with if they are willing to just let things be relaxed and playful. As long as they are realistic about their abilities, then I don't think there's ever a time to hang their latex hats up. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
As a man of advanced years, I'm not old, I've just been alive a really long time.
But I do enjoy your perspective on this issue. Sometimes its more the intimacy than just sex. I prefer a personal connection, it enhances the whole experience.
As I'm sure the guys are paying for the entire amount of time, why would you not see someone again who wants to enjoy being active for their entire appointment? It's not like anyone is being asked to run the bleachers with a 50lb pack on, it's just sex, and guys do at least half the work anyway? Originally Posted by citizen44
I'm going to use a comparison that I think might help you understand why. It will probably sound bad to some of you gents, but ask a business question, get a business answer.

Say you were a contractor. You... install windows, I don't know. You get paid the same amount of money for each house in which you install windows. Now, you only have so many windows you can use each day. (In this analogy, the windows = our energy level, because whatever you think you know, performing all of the acts required to be a good provider are taxing and there's only so much we have to give.) Now, 95% of the houses in which you are hired to install windows only want 3 or 4 windows. No biggie, easy peasy, still enough windows for a few more houses. But 5% of those houses want ALL your windows. And maybe some of tomorrow's windows. Now, remember, you get paid the same amount regardless of how many windows the house wants. So, as a business owner and contractor.. is it smart for you to do the job for the houses that want all your windows, when you have plenty of houses to keep you busy who only want a few? Especially if you already made plans to install windows in other houses that day. Now what do you do about those other houses? You have no windows left. Do you show up and just pretend to have windows and do a shoddy job? Do you cancel and risk losing their business? Why not just avoid the problem all together by not taking the unnecessarily difficult job?

Some of us would rather work smarter, not harder.
I'm going to use a comparison that I think might help you understand why. It will probably sound bad to some of you gents, but ask a business question, get a business answer.

Some of us would rather work smarter, not harder. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Great analogy, windows = energy.
I get it, there's only so much Caroline to go around. And I want my share, save some windows for me please.
Caroline suppose I wanted two hours of your time. Would you rather
1 Stroke an old guys ego for two hours?
2 Have some one bang your body for two hours?
I guess you may have another answer beside the two above.
I get it, there's only so much Caroline to go around. And I want my share, save some windows for me please. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Thank you for the compliments.

I have met some gentlemen over time that due to health difficulties are no longer able to continue to explore their
To the ladies, have you encountered this type of gentleman before? what are your thoughts about the quality of the encounter?

Do you enjoy the never-ending erection?
siberia_[could you answer this question]

siberia _[could you answer this question] > or does it just feel unnatural?

Have you been able to bring the gent to bliss, or has it been more like trying to tickle someone that is not ticklish?

siberia_[I think you are comparing a man's penis to being tickled and not laughing. Correct me if missing the mark]

I have very mixed feelings about this, I'd love to hear from you guys (: Originally Posted by Johanna
I don't have milk coming
out of these tits but
they feel good.
While I'm positive all providers come to the hobby by their own path, I've come to realize that there are largely two different camps. One is composed of women who are mainly single mom's, or the recently divorced after long periods out of the work force. They have made a hard but admirable choice so that they can provide the best standard of living for their families and themselves. The other camp.....
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2015, 09:34 PM
I get it, there's only so much Caroline to go around. And I want my share, save some windows for me please. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Sounds like she needs to start charging by the window like most contactors I know do. I never met one yet that charges by the house.

When I was younger my dick used to get hard on a breezy day , into my fifties now and I've found a small % of ladies that could blow me for days and never achieve wood. Not really their fault and I pay them to leave, the others well I pay to stay.

Not sure why guys who can't get it up want you to keep trying, good question and one I will probably have to deal with if I live long enough. Lucky for me I mostly like to lick the stamp , not glue it in my P4P ways and my tongue always gets hard unless I smell something fishy.

Caroline suppose I wanted two hours of your time. Would you rather
1 Stroke an old guys ego for two hours?
2 Have some one bang your body for two hours?
I guess you may have another answer beside the two above. Originally Posted by tucson
If you're asking whether I'd like to spend my two hours playing with a sweet and fun older gent who can't really do all of the things we enjoy but does his best to have a blast with me, or let someone relentlessly abuse my kitty long past any sort of pleasure... I'd hope that answer would be pretty obvious.
Great I will put you on my Houston list.