Retirement thread

Honey to Honey,
Good luck with your future endeavors!
xoxoxo
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2015, 01:01 PM
You will be missed
oops. I forgot my presence is being demanded at Defcon. Can't retire still I at least have tickets paid for. :P
So Honey Davis is back? Already? That was a short retirement. Welcome Back!!!!!

Hey Sweater puppies, is it clean yet?
Good luck ! You will be missed by many!
the debate: still going on

...ugh...

oh yeah, retired. But available for coffee/dinner/movies
Enjoy your new endeavors.
with pressure washers and Mexican laborers, maybe 2 hours, plus a gallon of janitor in a drum....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
That sounds like a threat. [Auto redact]
oops. I forgot my presence is being demanded at Defcon. Can't retire still I at least have tickets paid for. :P Originally Posted by honeydavis
Well the, since you're not retired yet, you might wish to post an ad.

If you are retired, then good luck and my best to you ... either way, retired or not.

If you're retired, though, most ladies will update the little message below their avatar and also, augment the signature line to remove contact information, etc.

That way, you won't be bothered by guys wishing to set up an appointment to visit.

Take care and again, whatever you decide, good luck.

Elisabeth
I'm confused. Are you retired or not?

LOL
Good luck on whatever you decide to do Honeydavis.
I don't know... sex is so hard to live without. :/
  • ktiix
  • 03-13-2015, 11:07 AM
I don't know... sex is so hard to live without. :/ Originally Posted by honeydavis
Have some sex
I don't know... sex is so hard to live without. :/ Originally Posted by honeydavis
Sex is like air. You don't know how much you really need it till you ain't gettin any.
Sex is like air. You don't know how much you really need it till you ain't gettin any. Originally Posted by hemiman
Indeed.