Real-Quiet has stalker potential

• Tye
  • 05-04-2015, 09:48 AM
I'll second this statement and there are about 6 other guys that say the same

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366910 Originally Posted by WTXLawnGuy
Be sure you tell the truth in your statement too. That you booked an hour and showed up with a qv rate. You even had texted me and said u were going home to get more money and still showed up with a qv rate. So do I not have a right to be a lil upset when I block off an hour of my time for you only for u to show up with a qv rate AFTER you had said you were going to get more money? Let's tell the facts here. And yea, i don't do chj...I do a combo of chj and cbj cause I'm not going to take the condom off and on, don't act like you got 15min of a chj
Well if anything, I'm very relieved that you don't do CHJ's! I prefer little big man to be stroked bare back lol
I'm pretty sure I have texts to prove I was coming by for a qq. And I don't think you had the whole hour blocked off. I just think you didn't have anyone booking appointments haha
  • TTX
  • 05-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Here is my experience with Tye. A while back, several months, I pm'd her as I really like the way she looks. I mentioned that I wanted to be sure that daty was on the menu. At first, I thought she was fairly short with me, but then she softened up and was quite nice. Unfortunately, she said she daty wasn't available, so that was that. If daty was on her menu, I'd giver her a chance, for sure. As someone said earlier, she has that "trophy" look to her.
  • Tye
  • 05-04-2015, 12:04 PM
I'm pretty sure I have texts to prove I was coming by for a qq. And I don't think you had the whole hour blocked off. I just think you didn't have anyone booking appointments haha Originally Posted by WTXLawnGuy
I'm pretty sure you do as I do too. I said 1:30 after you didn't reply to my message for an earlier appt after you had been calling & messaging me asking what my first avail was. I told u I would text u when I got into my room and u could head that way. I texted at & said u could head my way. U said oh shit I'm headed home cause I only had enough for a qv on me. I said ok so you're rushing me to get ready to be my earliest/first avail appt and now you say you're going home. U said I thought u meant to come now. I said no. I was just letting u know I was ready for our 1:30 appts u said ok I'll see u then.

U show up at 1:30 and said "I just came straight here and had the qv rate on me which sucks cause I really wanted to book u for an hour..."

So again. Our initial phone conversation you said you wanted to do an hour. I asked u to pm me so I could verify u. U did. U said at 1pm that u were going home to get more money for the hour cause u only had a qv rate on u. At 1:30 u arrive with a qv rate AFTER you initially booked an hour and said u were going home to get the rest of the money. And also said when u walked in the door that u had planned on doing the hour but didn't go home.

I can take a bad review, what I can't take is not telling the truth.

And no, I had plenty of people calling and in fact declined calls because I set aside an hour for u. Unlike other providers, I don't double book.
This may not be the place to post this but here goes.

I have made negative comments about Tye based on her reviews on eccie and stick by those comments.

I am also a member on TNA Board. I have read ten or more reviews. Some of them are recent and others dating back to 2009. I saw no mention of a shity or bitchy attitude. Most guys knew going into the session she was NON GFE. All were satisfied with her service and most said they would repeat.
aight.

i didn't intend to get myself into this as judge and jury but tye said text her and i called her on that. so...i've seen the text messages in question.

before i say what i think, let me make this clear: i do not know either individual in person, and before any of you assholes come at me for trying to get a white knight discount...i don't live in lbk and for logistical reasons alone i'll probably never meet tye. in addition, her menu - which plenty is known about - doesn't include several things i enjoy (too bad, because she'd enjoy it, too. heh.) nor do i have anything against real-quiet. never even heard of him before, to be honest.

so, what i think happened here is this: idiot boy meets zero tolerance girl. both could have communicated better.

the text messages say some things that are probably harmless, but that a girl could easily get nervous about, in addition to the fact he texted her instead of calling, which she CLEARLY states in her ads is her preference.

dude, even assuming you're a totally legit guy, telling a girl you've been sitting at her hotel watching her pack is STUPID. wtf were you thinking?

you have to understand that in this game the girls take all the risk. if they seem short on patience it's at least in part because they get sick of stupid shit. and how does she know you're not some psycho rapist fuckwad? i have a number of girls i'm friends enough with to know...the amount of garbage they get from us on any given day is substantial. i'm the first one to vouch for women being crazy, but you can only have so many episodes of "hey baby can i shit on your tits for $200?" before you get a low opinion of the species.

so, what needs to happen is this guy might want to acknowledge poor communication and his role in the misunderstanding. then tye might agree to be less annoyed.

the fact is, the more i talked with her via texts and then on facetime, the more i thought..."this chick is cool. how do so many guys here think she's a bitch?" well, she ain't putting up with any deviation and no bullshit and it's that simple. i could argue that in business we all have to put up with it to some degree, but she's free to handle her shit as she see's fit. she's clearly not some flake with no brains...she's on her way to an education and a career, and clearly she's made this game work for her beyond these few hiccups in west texas.

so...form your own opinion. that's mine.
^^^^ What JD said ^^^^

I can confirm what JD has said above and agree with him completely. She sent me a PM to txt her, so I also called her on it. I've also seen the txt messages in question, have txted with her several times today and didn't feel an ounce of a bitchy attitude at all from her. But like JD says, she's sticking to her guns, not deviating one bit regarding her menu, prefers you call instead of txt and not going to put up with any bullshit whatsoever. I'd say what sums it up best is this....

"idiot boy meets zero tolerance girl. both could have communicated better"
Tye,

When you have john_deere for an ally that says a lot he is not won over easily. He usually sees right through bullshit and is very direct with his comments. He's not much for words or long winded posts.

I'd also like to ad in most cases I've seen when a VP makes such a post it has backfired and done more harm than good. This seems to contradict that trend. It looks like you have managed to turn the tide and changed at least a few opinions.

JD

Well put.
Real-Quiet lives up to his name! He hasn't chimed in on a two page thread about him.

Just food for thought. Maybe the texter/caller just used Real-Quiet's name? It's happen to me.

Tye, did you exchange PMs with Real-Quiet here?
  • Tye
  • 05-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Yes. Every time someone calls saying that they are a member of the board, i tell them they must send me a pm via the board so u can verify them
Tye,

When you have john_deere for an ally that says a lot he is not won over easily. He usually sees right through bullshit and is very direct with his comments. He's not much for words or long winded posts.

I'd also like to ad in most cases I've seen when a VP makes such a post it has backfired and done more harm than good. This seems to contradict that trend. It looks like you have managed to turn the tide and changed at least a few opinions.

JD

Well put. Originally Posted by busternutzs