Daddy/Daughter Role play for the more mature hobbiest

But siblings fucking is ok?

And priests with kids too? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Please quote where I said any such thing.
Can't say I see the appeal. Anyone care to explain it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Ditto. Neither can I. I can't even fake it, I've tried and it disturbed me on too many levels. I'm speaking of any parent/child role play scenarios, Daddy/daughter or Mommy/son. I'd prefer if I was never asked to do it again, ever.

If this makes me a prude, so be it.
y'all know that the client doesnt have to play the role of HER father ... and the provider doesnt have to play the role of HIS daughter.

i agree - w/ the popularity of 18, 19, 20 yr old providers, i would think at least one client is imagining that he's having sex w/ one of his daughter's/granddaughter's cute, sexy & willing horny friends!!

and it's okay for each of us to be turned on (titilated) or turned off (disgusted/disturbed) by such a thought.

i once took a provider to a swingers club after discussing it w/ her for about 30mins. she was game. even sucking me close to cumpletion on the public space bed. but when we were in the fairly private areas and jerks kept opening the curtains to see what was going on, she said "i cant do this." and we had to stop. she was cool about it but just didnt want to continue that style. we went back to her hotel & fucked & sucked for another hour before crashing for the night. and more delites in the morning :^}

just be aware of your emotions/reactions.
and dont foist it on anyone else (NOT saying anyone here is doing that).
Can't say I see the appeal. Anyone care to explain it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
what gingerKatt posted...
I think part of the hobby is having the freedom to act out scenarios that you would never, ever do in RL. Originally Posted by gingerKatt

Now if it were step-brother/step-sister or kissing cousins roll play now that I could probably get into. Originally Posted by Brandofan
And you are catholic, so that
To me, that's not taboo, that's discusting. Just my opinion .
In Arkansas it's perfectly normal.
I think it's fucking hot. So much of the pron I accidentally run across 100's of times a week is just like that.
And you are catholic, so that Originally Posted by Boltfan
You are really stretching logic to match your narrative but sure, whatever. I'm tapping out, you win.
With any fetish the key thing is to ASK beforehand. I was in the saddle with lady going to town when she started yelling out "Fuck me daddy"! Weirded me the hell out. I tell Latina ladies that calling me "Papi" weirds me out too. Just not my thing.

If you're into whatever gets your freak on that's between you and your partner. Just clue 'em in before jumping into it out of the blue.

Wonder how many ladies would be into the mother/son role play?
Daddy knows I am his slut daughter and comes into my room at night to tuck me in after I return home from a very very hot date. I see the bulge in his pants and ask if it is ok to massage his cock. He says since I have been such a good slut he will not only let me massage his cock until precum starts dripping out but let me suck it all out. I always seem to end up with him fucking me. I guess that is the slut in me)) What do you think?
There are a couple of providers In Texas that have handles with last names same as my real last name. I am tempted to call them and spend some time with them. Just seems hot.
Daddy knows I am his slut daughter and comes into my room at night to tuck me in after I return home from a very very hot date. I see the bulge in his pants and ask if it is ok to massage his cock. He says since I have been such a good slut he will not only let me massage his cock until precum starts dripping out but let me suck it all out. I always seem to end up with him fucking me. I guess that is the slut in me)) What do you think? Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Makes me wish I still lived in Dallas!
I don't have kids, but if I did I don't really think the father/daughter role play would interest me. Now her young friends, that might be another story! Also, I happen to interact fairly often with college students that seem quite appealing.
Tangie in footy pajamas, the kind with the trap door, waiting to be tucked in ...