Who would be the perfect doubles you've ever had?

+1 on you with Asian Layla!
  • LOJ
  • 08-29-2017, 07:23 PM
I think you (Dara) and SugarLove would be amazing. Just had my 1st doubles with SL this week (only 1 on 1 before) and she is amazing. I think you would totally dig her.
How about you and The Alpha. I've experienced The Alpha in doubles. She plays very well with others!
Damn I'd love doubles with you but you're so fucking hot I may forget about anyone else in the room! Lol
Would love to finally play with you one day!!
Doubles are boring to me. 1 cock for 1 slut.

Now multiple cocks for 1 slut is also an acceptable combination.

Basically the lady should always have a cock in her mouth, pussy, ass, hand or between her tits. With doubles one lady is always sans cock so the equation breaks down.
God I do love how you think Russell.
I am always available as a second dick with my strappy...
I would love to meet Sugar love, Roxy, Alpha And Dakota. Y'all ladies text me whenever y'all are up for doubles.
Damn I'd love doubles with you but you're so fucking hot I may forget about anyone else in the room! Lol Originally Posted by lizshue81
So much agreement with this statement!
Too bad the guys don't wanna have us play together,
Oops hit send too soon,
Some of my best times were doing double trouble BNG with SummerBlair93,
So if anyone wants to plan a day to hang out we can always post an ad and see what happens- maybe picking doubles partners for them makes it easier?
Plus we can have champagne and chill and get to know each other instead of just working.

"A day at the office" + bubbles sounds like a good time to me
  • thegj
  • 09-21-2017, 01:13 PM
Sugar love, Tigerpuss, Hunter Grace , Lizshue and you. Any two of you would be the AA 8,8 of fun. All great attitudes and lovers of women as well.
Hunter and my wife!! Or any of you fine ladies and my wife. lol
You Dara and Pussy Galore are still the benchmark for me. (Review in next few days).

But you should add LITXCUTIE to your list.
I wanna make that happen, but now that I said it, somebody will beat me to it for sure. Y'all three enjoy.