Suriam77 NCNS

Omg...too funny....cant decide if it's more funny that he was a punk...or that Jules tested his ass...good for you lol
I can’t take the credit for this one but it was too funny to pass up... lol
That 500$ was tempting so she risked it. >.< wait a min... I see what happened here Originally Posted by noober
You finally got it?

Nice edit... smh
Omg...too funny....cant decide if it's more funny that he was a punk...or that Jules tested his ass...good for you lol Originally Posted by Analeese
Little bit of column A and a little bit of column B I think on this one...
Little bit of column A and a little bit of column B I think on this one... Originally Posted by texassapper
Huge entertainment factor on this thread.......bigger entertainment on his who is he thread...except I can't get the time back that I spent reading that bullshit....geez
Date: - 10/23/2017
Provider: - suiram77
User ID: -
Phone: - n/a
Email Address: - lyinass@suiram77.com
URL / Website: -
City: - Plano
State: - TX
Address: -Plano, TX some fucking hair salon
Appointment Type: - incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - NOPE
Activities: - broke ass punk pretending he ain't suiram77, talkin shit right out his ass
Session Length: - 5 mins
Fee: - (negative $500)
Hair Length and Color: - long, black dreds
Smoking Status: - who cares
Ethnic Background: - black
Physical Description: - big fat w/dreads & a du-rag
The Rest of the Story: - SEE THE THREAD at https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2205555 punk ass bitch posted all sorts of shit, turns out he's ALL TALK and a complete chickenshit!! Zero credibility. Probably shit his pants that anyone showed up at all.
Recommendation: - all talk, no show. pussy pretended he wasn't even there. Hell nah don’t waste your time with this pos his mama should have swallowed 🙄 Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Classic. 100% Classic. Excellent Job.

jules, so that's why he looked all peckered out when i "met" him this afternoon....
Date: - 10/23/2017
Provider: - suiram77
User ID: -
Phone: - n/a
Email Address: - lyinass@suiram77.com
URL / Website: -
City: - Plano
State: - TX
Address: -Plano, TX some fucking hair salon
Appointment Type: - incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - NOPE
Activities: - broke ass punk pretending he ain't suiram77, talkin shit right out his ass
Session Length: - 5 mins
Fee: - (negative $500)
Hair Length and Color: - long, black dreds
Smoking Status: - who cares
Ethnic Background: - black
Physical Description: - big fat w/dreads & a du-rag
The Rest of the Story: - SEE THE THREAD at https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2205555 punk ass bitch posted all sorts of shit, turns out he's ALL TALK and a complete chickenshit!! Zero credibility. Probably shit his pants that anyone showed up at all.
Recommendation: - all talk, no show. pussy pretended he wasn't even there. Hell nah don’t waste your time with this pos his mama should have swallowed �� Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
should mention his beat up chevy caprise and the shitty wheels on the car.......and the fat white female driver of his car......with the big drawing of her brows........freaky........... .how that white whore with her fake brows, was with that trash.......
should mention his beat up chevy caprise and the shitty wheels on the car.......and the fat white female driver of his car......with the big drawing of her brows........freaky........... .how that white whore with her fake brows, was with that trash....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
You finally got it?

Nice edit... smh Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I didn't read the ROS till after lol.

Thought the shit was real till I clicked on the link

Trolled myself on that one
It happens ...
I can’t take the credit for this one but it was too funny to pass up... lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Go ahead, take the credit.
Bravo! Greatness Jules! Makes up for the time I wasted reading through that train wreck of a thread a few days ago.
Best NC/NS ever. Bwahahaha hahahah hahahaha!

I love the Activities : broke ass punk pretending he ain't suiram77, talkin shit right out his ass
I hate it when providers dont shave under their arms and would have appreciated the intel on him