Smh Smh Smh! Am I Rebel -r- Horrible Provider

A lot of people gave you great info...

Good luck, you deserve to have the menu you want, no one should force you to do anything.

Be safe, be healthy.

But it is painful to read your posts, my brain hurts...
What you mean painful to read my post
What you mean painful to read my post Originally Posted by GingerCakexxx
He’s trying to say. Nobody forced you to do anything. You over reacted and now people members are very apprehensive of your demeanor and false accusations.

You accuse so easily like it’s nothing. Help. Please somebody help me. I’m being FORCED to BBFS.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT.
Never accused any one of anything! I have facts and proof! I asked a simple ??
Your reply was even needed!

Thank you all for replies and info
No hard feelings are harm caused!
OP, it’s your body and your rules. That’s said the vast majority of providers give BBBJ.
Like others have said, put either your menu or your no list in your signature line, or your bio page, and for sure in any ads you run. That way guys who are looking for what you don't offer are much less likely to contact you. Also less likely to give as much BS. We care less about what you offer than we do about you being up front about it.
What you mean painful to read my post Originally Posted by GingerCakexxx
I am sorry, did not mean to distract you with innane discussion, but you could use some schooling.

Grammar/syntax/organisation/spelling errors all over the place.

But it doesnt matter, dont worry.

He’s trying to say. Nobody forced you to do anything. You over reacted and now people members are very apprehensive of your demeanor and false accusations.

You accuse so easily like it’s nothing. Help. Please somebody help me. I’m being FORCED to BBFS.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. Originally Posted by PussySnob
That is not what I meant.
Im just healthy and big on being clean and having good hygiene...

I take care of my self inside and out and get check and tested regularly

So yes i will ask for papers doesnt mean i won't do bbbj are daty!

Just weeding out the hobbyist who dont care about safe play! Are just extra horny and dont care who they see are play with!

So i dont mind being a rebel and taking backlash

Beacause i won't swallow are let a gentleman cim..

Im not a provider for every hobbyist
And wont be pushed r forced to be some ones bare sex doll lol

Im learning the site and the people no hard feelings!

One Qv could turn any hobbyist into a regular!

So if u wanna have fun and safe play! Hmu and you might be the one addicted to my services are bbbj just have pride and care about your self!

Cause if u bash me for wanting to be safe and play safe!
Then that shows me you worried more about your little friend and not your life....

I will update my menu

Daty
Squirter
Bbbj(optional)
Msog
Lfk Originally Posted by GingerCakexxx

If bbbj is "optional" because you need papers, by that line of thinking, shouldn't daty be listed as "optional" too? Also, what I think you really mean to say is something like "upgrade available" or "*upgrade available after health screening". "optional" makes it sound available when you're really trying to make it pretty much off limits. I get it, those things are much more personal. I was a new provider once too. However, at this point, you really have no idea what you're getting yourself into. You probably need money and this looks like an easy way to get it; but; if this is how it's going for your already then one of two things needs to happen immediately.

1. you need to rethink your business model and marketing. Find a way to word things where it appears as though you might actually like BCD activities. Because the men aren't going to jump at an ad that screams "I don't allow anything and I'm really difficult to deal with."

~or~

(and this is the one I think is the correct answer for you, imho)

2. You should consider the very high possibility that this is not the business for you. Just because you love sex with your hottie bf who you're very attracted to does not make you companion material. The hobby is not quite so cut and dried. I'm not saying that you aren't hobby material. I'm just saying it should be considered.

but hey, that's jmo and what do I know, right?
But it is painful to read your posts, my brain hurts... Originally Posted by needingmilking
Lol. Glad I'm not the only one. The use of "are" in place of "or" almost made me want to throw my phone.
Never accused any one of anything! I have facts and proof! I asked a simple ??
Your reply was even needed!

Thank you all for replies and info
No hard feelings are harm caused! Originally Posted by GingerCakexxx
If you really do have are is “ facts “ are “ proof “ show us. I will apologize.
If you are don’t post the proof. It never happened.

I are serious
I enjoy reading your posts, TheOracle, because they make so much darn sense. As always, you're spot on with your commentary in this thread too. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Thanks for the nod! Likewise!
Perhaps I’m giving you too much credit, but I think you have a number of words that auto correct to “are”.
OP, I see that you are a squirter. And with papers. Nothing is better than extra clean pee pee.
If bbbj is "optional" because you need papers, by that line of thinking, shouldn't daty be listed as "optional" too? Also, what I think you really mean to say is something like "upgrade available" or "*upgrade available after health screening". "optional" makes it sound available when you're really trying to make it pretty much off limits. I get it, those things are much more personal. I was a new provider once too. However, at this point, you really have no idea what you're getting yourself into. You probably need money and this looks like an easy way to get it; but; if this is how it's going for your already then one of two things needs to happen immediately.

1. you need to rethink your business model and marketing. Find a way to word things where it appears as though you might actually like BCD activities. Because the men aren't going to jump at an ad that screams "I don't allow anything and I'm really difficult to deal with."

~or~

(and this is the one I think is the correct answer for you, imho)

2. You should consider the very high possibility that this is not the business for you. Just because you love sex with your hottie bf who you're very attracted to does not make you companion material. The hobby is not quite so cut and dried. I'm not saying that you aren't hobby material. I'm just saying it should be considered.

but hey, that's jmo and what do I know, right? Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
ALL OF THIS^^^^^^

Very well stated Heidi. I could not have said it better. This is not an "easy" job by any stretch of the imagination. It is nothing like a RW relationship and often takes way more out of us. Some are able to handle it and do really well. Others cannot. Dollar signs tend to get in the way.

OP, you have a lot of thinking to do. Best of luck.
~KK