Anyone have experience in a cuckold situation?

You’re just and ole puss n the boots scary ass Originally Posted by Cendell M
First I want to apologize to you. I went off on you on a post and that's not me. Honestly I love our banter it's entertaining. It was a hot day and I was frustrated with my business. It's never my intention to talk to a lady like that.

The biggest muscle or gun is your brain. Even if I have a gun, who wants to get into a shootout. Who wants extra problems in there life. Any man who has no fear is not a man. We are all fearful to a certain extent, we just smartly maximize when to engage in dangerous situations. I don't think with my dick anymore, I have a lot of options for pussy.

Guy joins this year February. We all know if you have a hot woman it's no need to come on a hooker board advertising it. You would have already had your fill with FetLife, swingers, whatever. If she was hot. So I dare say she is average to below average. (no offense Op)

Then I'm picky about chicks. I like immaculate toes and feet. Probably won't happen in this scenario. Next this dude has absolutely no reviews and been here since February. Just now offering up his wife and even saying he's reluctant has to be tied up yada yada.

That's not a chance I take with a hot chick. In this case, she probably is what I described earlier why would I take a chance on that. That's borderline stupidity or just a risk takers and I'm not that. Call me scary or whatever but I'm too old to think with my dick to show up and the lady ain't to my specs anyway. I'm good. Hopefully you find what you are looking for OP but as always guys I try to help, tread carefully with this if you are "chosen"
Their not there
Cendell, I think that Pit just proved your point about screening. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I think so…
Going into an unknown situation with another man, especially in Texas where guns are everywhere simply isn't my cup of hot tea. Who knows when a situation becomes not okay in someone's mind. Originally Posted by Pitroom
I've never had any problems. Best thing to do is meet up at a neutral location (hotel) & socialize a bit at the restaurant/bar beforehand to feel each other out.
I've never had the cuck join in until clean up time but there's always a first for everything. Usually they just verbally interact with the lady & burp their worm while I fill her up.
I've never had any problems. Best thing to do is meet up at a neutral location (hotel) & socialize a bit at the restaurant/bar beforehand to feel each other out.
I've never had the cuck join in until clean up time but there's always a first for everything. Usually they just verbally interact with the lady & burp their worm while I fill her up. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Again, great for you. Hopefully Op chooses you as that special guy for his fantasy. It's just not for me and something I would suggest no guy signs up for but I'm a different breed of dude. I understand that. I never move in desperation or for hopes of free pussy. I either get what I want or I just sit the game out and I'm really fine with that.
I've never had the cuck join in until clean up time but there's always a first for everything. Usually they just verbally interact with the lady & burp their worm while I fill her up. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
We definitely would meet up with whoever we choose in a public place first
  • pxmcc
  • 07-23-2023, 10:01 AM
not yet sir. btw, what is your wife's boob size, waist measurement, and booty size, and how is her greek game? if she's a greek virgin, would she be up for a non-clockwatching bfe cuckold session generously including greek deflowering at no extra charge..

i'm really into brick houses who have 21" waists or thereabouts. if she fits the bill, pm me and i'll quote my extremely reasonable bfe cuckolding rates..
Whatever pxmcc quotes I’ll do it for half. That’s reaganomics in action (trickle down)!
  • pxmcc
  • 07-23-2023, 10:38 PM
Whatever pxmcc quotes I’ll do it for half. That’s reaganomics in action (trickle down)! Originally Posted by Michael8219
dammit Michael! your bargain basement rates are going to ruin everything for all of us bfe cuckolders! next thing you know you'll be copying my dam bfe cuckold listcrawler ad! you sneaky bastard..
Pxmcc - lol, great idea! Because LC only has a 50% chance of getting jumped!

Actually I went to LC woman a week and a half ago, need to write a review.
I was at a group event once and another dude was mentioning he would basically do this at swingers clubs - he'd bang the wife of a couple while husband watched. Might be a good first timer move.
We do it. My SO has 2 guys that she sees on a regular basis and occasionally but rarely we will meet someone and things may happen.

She has one that will come over when I am there and when I am out of town.

The other she calls upon when she needs her guts rearranged.
Whatever pxmcc quotes I’ll do it for half. That’s reaganomics in action (trickle down)! Originally Posted by Michael8219
Isn't trickle down part of the cuckold experience.
Isn't trickle down part of the cuckold experience. Originally Posted by NordicJag
We’ve all heard of trickle-down economics, but there’s also such a thing as trickle-down dysfunction too…

I never ever thought in a million years this would happen to me. My new next door neighbors were only in their early 20s but Jenny could not get her fill and she was constantly flirting with me, brushing her tight ass against my manhood, and even putting her hands all over me. Ken came over that evening and begged me to help satiate her wild desires for as long and as often as I wanted.

Yada yada yada I pulled out of Jenny’s silky, wet, velvety puddy cat after our third straight f-ck session and my cum was soaking her beautiful mound and trickling down her thigh, breastuses, and chin.

As I glanced over at Ken, I swear I saw a tear trickle down his leathery face.

So yes, trickle down seems to be a major part of the cuckold experience.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0sxwGlTLWw
  • pxmcc
  • 07-28-2023, 06:08 PM
^^ hopefully trickle down dysfunction works better in practice than trickle down economics..

and well done sir! very well done..