Daisy of Lubbock

Flipped your wig is a term used often in the military...most LE are ex Military IMHO
Flipped your wig is a term used often in the military...most LE are ex Military IMHO Originally Posted by texasbrowning
It is (was) also a term used among baseball players when you ran up the score on an opposing team. I don't know how many LEO played baseball, sorry.
I still don't understand why this thread was bumped. Obviously no one was gonna give it any attention until now. Oh yeah, TPCD, keep up the good fight.
Well ,Daisy has been busted for prostitution involving a 17 yr old minor along with her boyfriend/pimp. It is being discussed in the West TX alerts section. Stay far far away from her. Here's the link :

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=268876
It is kinda funny that he came to her defense a day before she was busted in the prostitution sting with her low life pimp. Originally Posted by Go slow
Oh yeah, TPCD, keep up the good fight. Originally Posted by BassSpike
Oh yeah, I didn't bump this thread.
Strange criteria - a user can submit a review on someone and admit that an appointment did not take place, no money was exchanged, no one was harmed in any way, and can still give them a negative review - strange criteria, indeed. Originally Posted by AnHonestJohn
That is why you see this thread in the Co-Ed section and not the review section. The lady could respond to the review...If she chose to. In the review section she could not.
Oh yeah, I didn't bump this thread. Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
I know, but you've basically said what I was thinking through most of this thread.
I know, but you've basically said what I was thinking through most of this thread. Originally Posted by BassSpike
Gotcha.