Lost in translation

I don't do voice to text. Coming up grammar was highly respected, along with punctuation etc. Plus I don't want anything to be taken out of context. So I always stop whatever I'm doing and type it out. For the most part I'm bored so I have the time to do it. Also, I'm old school.

Blm and Brooke my first rule of thumb being here is always that of compassion. I'm not quick to really be harsh on the ladies here because very few are here simply because they want to be. It's a lifetime of bad choices and unfortunate circumstances in some to most cases so kindness is always my first rule of thumb. If something looks off and I don't understand it I ask for clarification first. Some folks simply haven't been exposed to what I have access to and that's okay. We all have to live together.

Plus of course there are the drunk posts and comments so I take that in to consideration. Above all I try to read what's written before I press send. I once had a girlfriend tell me once you drop a glass on concrete and it shatters into various pieces you can't put it back together. So be kind. Above all like a English professor always told me, proofread your work. Peace and love to everyone.
Peace and love to everyone. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Say hi to all the people at the old folks home with you in Florida
Maybe the professor should start grading reviews.
English components could include readability, grammar, punctuation, and sentance structure.
Philosophy could look at the subjective commentary about IOP, TCB, social mannerisms, etc.
Targeting could include size and weight of the darts. Distance to target, local or to another state. Quantity of darts available, etc.

Perhaps all of this on a points applied basis
I don't do voice to text. Coming up grammar was highly respected, along with punctuation etc. Plus I don't want anything to be taken out of context. So I always stop whatever I'm doing and type it out. For the most part I'm bored so I have the time to do it. Also, I'm old school.

Blm and Brooke my first rule of thumb being here is always that of compassion. I'm not quick to really be harsh on the ladies here because very few are here simply because they want to be. It's a lifetime of bad choices and unfortunate circumstances in some to most cases so kindness is always my first rule of thumb. If something looks off and I don't understand it I ask for clarification first. Some folks simply haven't been exposed to what I have access to and that's okay. We all have to live together.

Plus of course there are the drunk posts and comments so I take that in to consideration. Above all I try to read what's written before I press send. I once had a girlfriend tell me once you drop a glass on concrete and it shatters into various pieces you can't put it back together. So be kind. Above all like an English professor always told me, proofread your work. Peace and love to everyone. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Pffft bullshit, shinebox didn’t have good grammar get out of here, you still ain’t foolin no one

You have compassion for the ladies just topped it off! Fake News!
A quick example of words even Siri misreads is the word “read” as in reading, she says “red” or “redding” she also ends some sentences in exclamation even though no mark is used. Some of the prior threads I highlighted an entire page then listened to included lots of back and forth between site members, hearing it read out loud was quite entertaining. I’m gonna have to try hearing posts using a different voice.
I wonder how many times he reread his post before sending it? It is what it is. I can’t remember how many times I posted a comment or review only to find myself editing it more than once before leaving it as is.
I once had a girlfriend tell me once you drop a glass on concrete and it shatters into various pieces you can't put it back together. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Tell your gf to see:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iFqTcGT...YXNzIGd1cnU%3D

http://bernardkatz.com/repairing-glass/
Pffft bullshit, shinebox didn’t have good grammar get out of here, you still ain’t foolin no one

You have compassion for the ladies just topped it off! Fake News! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Awwww shuckaduck! That's what's been happening. Cendell you have been voice texting. What you are really saying is that you were wrong to think I was someone else

The second statement is you have never met a hobbyist as compassionate as me. MAGA. I see how this works now.
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2023, 02:11 PM

You have compassion for the ladies just topped it off! Fake News! Originally Posted by Cendell M
I have great appreciation after topping a woman off, that last about 5 mins
Awwww shuckaduck! That's what's been happening. Cendell you have been voice texting. What you are really saying is that you were wrong to think I was someone else

The second statement is you have never met a hobbyist as compassionate as me. MAGA. I see how this works now. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Please duckshit, get over yourself and yes Im Very much MAGA and what…
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2023, 07:00 PM
What's a maga?

Plus of course there are the drunk posts and comments so I take that in to consideration. Above all I try to read what's written before I press send. I once had a girlfriend tell me once you drop a glass on concrete and it shatters into various pieces you can't put it back together. So be kind. Above all like a English professor always told me, proofread your work. Peace and love to everyone. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Typical Shinepoop…says he’s bowing out, then can’t help himself and catches a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth. The dead giveaways are overwhelming.
What's a maga? Originally Posted by BLM69
Making Anal Great Again
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2023, 08:09 PM
Making Anal Great Again Originally Posted by arañanegra
I love a 3 holer playmate
What's a maga? Originally Posted by BLM69
MAGA was popularized by Trump. Stands for Make America Great Again. Basically is a Republican Trump centered premise of putting America first. It's a breath of fresh air when someone answers a question.