Follow Up Question

• WTF
  • 03-26-2011, 10:13 AM
I'm in the Mary Ann crowd. I think she is a sleeper. Conservative by day, wildcat by night Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...sted-weed.html

I'm with ya DFW5, I bet she rocked some guys world back in the day......she don't look half bad for a 69 year old!
Barbara has a wild side as well.

Barbara has a wild side as well.

Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
That's what I'm sayin'.
Are you sure that you're preferring Jeannie for her looks or the fact that she runs around a lot, bobbing her head up and down and saying all of the time, "Yes, master", "Anything you want, Master", and completely means it? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That is a pretty good point, isn't it?
There were a lot of future SRO offspring lost to both Mary Ann and Jeannie (even Ginger got little SRO very happy). That's like "pick your favorite child." Funny the domme/sub relationship of Major Nelson and Jeannie never even crossed my pre-pubescent mind. I was probably too busy stroking.
Are you sure that you're preferring Jeannie for her looks or the fact that she runs around a lot, bobbing her head up and down and saying all of the time, "Yes, master", "Anything you want, Master", and completely means it?

With her abilities to pop up another genie or three (the potential is enormous) or god know what else, that in itself would be appealing to me!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
There were a lot of future SRO offspring lost to both Mary Ann and Jeannie (even Ginger got little SRO very happy). That's like "pick your favorite child." Funny the domme/sub relationship of Major Nelson and Jeannie never even crossed my pre-pubescent mind. I was probably too busy stroking. Originally Posted by SR Only
It didn't cross my mind, but it did put down roots and grow into a tree of perversion... when Jeannie was locked in her bottle as punishment or went inside it to pout. Those fantasies nurtured by television and a very lovely star blossomed this thread has me reliving them thanks EW for writing about it so accurately.

For the little boys or normal bisexual girls in all of us

For the little boys or normal bisexual girls in all of us:
Originally Posted by Wayward
Is that really a Barbara Eden "nip slip?" I may have to go stroke another to her. Truly a hot babe. I wonder if she ever provided?
Jeanie by a nose. Mary Ann was fine as hell, but I think Jeanie's personality was so great. She was even hot when she wore a brunette wig and played her evil twin sister (name escapes me at the moment).

She would probably get tired of me as a master. I'd be wanting new shit too much. "Aww, Jeanie, baby can I get some new rims for my Lambourghini that you got me?" Or "Can you zap me to Hawaii real quick, if you don't mind?" "How about a couple $100 million?" "Can I get a jet for a my birthday?"