Girl and Guy Opinion Wanted

• cnym
  • 02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
This is my favorite Picture of faith
  • GP
  • 02-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Could you have made the picture any smaller?
  • cnym
  • 02-25-2010, 02:21 PM
I could if I tried hard enough, LOL
A smaller picture will arouse your imagination and gets you to do some homework and look at Faith's web Site.
This picture certainly brings a lot of memories, just love it
  • Chloe
  • 02-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Exactly! Take it as a compliment. If she was going through everything you do, she idolizes you in some way. A definate no class way of showing it because if she knew of this world and all of our need for privacy she wouldn't do it.

I agree with an above statement that she must not be getting much work and hard up for options. I can barely get back to my inquiries let alone search for those other options.

The guys also know stupid girls when they encounter them. You will not be hurt by this babe! Your reputation proceeds anyone being silly.
and faith.. above all else.. dont lower yourself to that level.. .Disreard this person as if you still had no idea they existed... those of us who have seen you, and know what a truly wonderful girl you are, trust me, wont be fooled by unsolicited contact...
And that whole idea of you and Sara, i cant think straight right now due to loack of blood flow to the brain!
I recently got a few texts from someone, still not sure who it was, and i thought it was WAY out of line because that is my personal phone. On this board (or a similar one) I wouldn't have a problem with it though, because finding a provider is what I come here for.

However, I have a list of providers I want to see when the time is right so she would have to be pretty impressive to compete with the women whose reviews I've read and heard such high praises for (that includes you faith). I think Chloe is right too, when she says most guys know stupid girls when they encounter them. Either way, I wouldn't spend any energy on it if I were you. You have a good rep in Rochester and she seems more like a distraction than an actual ptoblem.
I would like to Thank All of you for supporting me on this topic!!
I have learened to move on and like Hanna said originally "Take it as a Compliment"
~Faith~