Counting down to my 100th review-who/what to do...suggestions

Go clam digging with Jasser!

How about ordering up your top five for a sixsome? You don't see many sixsome reviews floating around.

Happy 100th, hope it is everything you hoped for and then some!
Yea to the 100th provider whoever the luckey woman might be.
I'm thinking some lucky provider would offer you a freebie just to go down in history (not). Hopefully, you will plow some more new ground and let some of the others out there (like me) follow up. Stay hard, dude.
  • T-Can
  • 11-02-2010, 05:32 PM
I will put a list of possibilities together on paper, drink a bottle of whiskey, cut up all the names and draw them from my top hat if I still have fingers - it will be awesome!!

Meanwhile, be thinking about my 30th..................
  • Jaleh
  • 11-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Wow babe.. This is huge for you!!

Maybe its time to do that "party" we were talking about or PSPV. Find 2 more hot chics and rock out Surge!!

If not I know you'll find some awesome lady to spoil, and Ill be jealous I wasnt there to watch ;-)
a tranny? Originally Posted by monkmonk
+8
ohhh the things I'd do to you Surge
how 'bout a foursome for your 100th as in you and 3 women?
I've wanted to try that
ok me & jamie
Jules, Jamie and myself........ Ice cream sandwich

Jules - Vanilla

Jamie - Strawberry

Me - Chocolate

Our we can bring the ice cream and eat it off you.........

Jules - Vanilla

Jamie - Strawberry

Me - Chocolate

Our we can bring the ice cream and eat it off you......... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Some things I wouldn't mind just sitting back and watching..... (still wondering where the tranny would be in this tho)
Some things I wouldn't mind just sitting back and watching..... (still wondering where the tranny would be in this tho) Originally Posted by CenterLock
haha we can leave the tranny out of this one

Jules - Vanilla

Jamie - Strawberry

Me - Chocolate

Our we can bring the ice cream and eat it off you......... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
neopolitan my fave yummmmm

Jules - Vanilla

Jamie - Strawberry

Me - Chocolate

I bet that would be a sight to behold!

Plus I'm under Jules!
Hahah I'm going to have to agree, the neopolitan of me, lisa and jules would be utterly delicious!! boobies galore yum yum yum