God's "Punishment" or "Climate Control"

Who said there had to be consistency? This is not a normal occurrence for the left. This is something conservatives do on a weekly basis.

And it's ballistic. Not ballastic. Originally Posted by WombRaider
LMAO....not a normal occurence? Let me point out the largest religious denomination on the left is earthism. How many times have we heard that something or something else is because of global warming? Everyday! Even your president and first lady are in on the insanity. Doctor, heal thyself!
You want consistency? How about this; your boy, Ted Cruz, voted against Hurricane Sandy money for the East Coast. Now he's saying that the floods in Texas deserve federal aid. What a hypocritical douche. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Just like a kidney stone, you can pass this too. WHY did anyone vote against money for Hurricane Sandy? You know. I'll give you a clue (if he only had a brain)...
http://www.examiner.com/article/ted-...t-help-victims
the smell of pork was in the air.

How many people have complained that they never got any of that aid?

You are a despicable person Baby Killer. You lie with each word and then you go home with that lying mouth and kiss your boyfriend. I take it that you do rim jobs with it as well.
How dare you forget your butt-buddy Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're a lying piece of shit, but then I expect nothing less from our reigning king of all the douchebags.

Sharpton visited the WH for One on One meetings with Obama FIVE times out of those 72 visits. 20 were with senior advisors or staff members. The majority of the visits were as part of a public event. So you've misrepresented, which is something you LOVE to accuse others of. And here you are doing the same goddamn thing.

Official business, my ass. And I used the Wapo to fuck you. Hoisted by your own petard, yet again. Say hi to Lusty the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard for me.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Rudy-Giuli.../30/id/615632/
Just like a kidney stone, you can pass this too. WHY did anyone vote against money for Hurricane Sandy? You know. I'll give you a clue (if he only had a brain)...
http://www.examiner.com/article/ted-...t-help-victims
the smell of pork was in the air.

How many people have complained that they never got any of that aid?

You are a despicable person Baby Killer. You lie with each word and then you go home with that lying mouth and kiss your boyfriend. I take it that you do rim jobs with it as well. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Pork is always in the air, fuckstick. You're beginning to sound like a broken record with the gay shit too, btw.

Want to see a despicable person? Take a look in the mirror you degenerate titlicker.

Sharpton visited the WH for One on One meetings with Obama FIVE times out of those 72 visits.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's what the WaPo article reported, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
That's what the WaPo article reported, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You misrepresented the meetings, you lying odumbo minion from Chicago. Official business were your words, not there's. You've been caught again you lying hack.
You misrepresented the meetings, you lying odumbo minion from Chicago. Official business were your words, not there's. You've been caught again you lying hack. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Other than taking artistic license with Odumbo's name, it was a direct fucking quote from WaPo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Hence, you'd be the lying "#Grubered" jackass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Other than taking artistic license with Odumbo's name, it was a direct fucking quote from WaPo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Hence, you'd be the lying "#Grubered" jackass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The article I linked was after yours. It was a fact check of your article and what it claimed. Official business is your lie. You own it now. 5 one-on-one meetings out of 72 visits. Majority of the time he didn't even visit with Obama directly, but with senior advisors and staff.

You've take artistic license with the facts, you gruberised dumbo.
The article I linked was after yours. It was a fact check of your article and what it claimed. Official business is your lie. You own it now. 5 one-on-one meetings out of 72 visits. Majority of the time he didn't even visit with Obama directly, but with senior advisors and staff.

You've take artistic license with the facts, you gruberised dumbo.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Notice how your article and the WaPo article both report Sharpton was definitely in the Odumbo WH 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and WaPo definitely reports it was for "official business".
Notice how your article and the WaPo article both report Sharpton was definitely in the Odumbo WH 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and WaPo definitely reports it was for "official business".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've misrepresented again. 5 is the number. That's how many times he actually met with Obama one on one.
You've misrepresented again. 5 is the number. That's how many times he actually met with Obama one on one. Originally Posted by WombRaider
WaPo and your Newsmax article confirm that Sharpton was in Odumbo's WH 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Newsmax reaffirms WaPo's claim that:

"Sharpton has visited the White House on 72 occasions," (Newsmax.com).
WaPo and your Newsmax article confirm that Sharpton was in Odumbo's WH 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Newsmax reaffirms WaPo's claim that: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But he only saw Obama 5 times. You, like Giuliani, saw the 72 number as salacious, neglecting to actually reveal the 5 times they met one on one. You mispresented, just as the mayor from New York did.
But he only saw Obama 5 times. You, like Giuliani, saw the 72 number as salacious, neglecting to actually reveal the 5 times they met one on one. You mispresented, just as the mayor from New York did. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Giuliani didn't say Odumbo met with Sharpton "72 times", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. WaPo and Newsmax reported that Sharpton actually met with Odumbo 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. While your stupid ass is arguing that Sharpton doesn't speak for the left Sharpton is on record as meeting with and speaking directly to Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Giuliani didn't say Odumbo met with Odumbo "72 times", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. WaPo and Newsmax reported that Sharpton actually met with Odumbo 72 times, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. While your stupid ass is arguing that Sharpton doesn't speak for the left Sharpton is on record as meeting with and speaking directly to Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Odumbo met with Odumbo? What the fuck are you talking about you stuttering fool?

Giuliani claimed that Sharpton visited the WH 85 times, you fucking illiterate. It was in the article. Giuliani is where the fucking story started you salacious bastard. And I never said Sharpton doesn't speak for the left. I said that no one took him seriously. Get your shit straight, Lusty the Retard.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...p-to-85-times/
  • shanm
  • 05-29-2015, 12:06 PM
IB made up bullshit??? NO WAY!!!