DEEP THROAT

Hmmm so I have a question for the guys. What is the difference between popping in her mouth and having unprotected intercourse? If she's letting everyone pop in her mouth.. doesn't that carry the same risk as bbfs? Are you not afraid of STDs? It's not like she's not doing this with ..... everyone that has her donation.. because she is. Can you explain this to me? I am dying to know Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You do BBBJ right. I'm assuming during your BBBJ at some points you are sucking....and/or the guy is pushing the gas a little bit so he can get that feeling. You might not be CIMing so to speak but before he cums an you tell him to to pulll out, your exposed to fluid the same way....even precum from deep in the nether regions of his prostate.

I say this because whether you do it or not....the mere fact you offer BBBJ puts you in the same risk category. I'm sure we are all adept and abreast to the risk.....but std transmitted orally are far harder to catch than through vaginal intercourse.

Unless you do CBJ......with no attention to the boys.....and he is in a trojan bodysuit.......and the condom session for session never pop.....and you are celebate for seven years tested every 6 months during that time, etc....you really don't know.

I guess the differnce between BBFS and cimnqns is that there is less risk she will get pregnant....and sperm can live in the vagina for 5 days after.....cimnqns feels better too. But I see what u mean though....its something to think about.

But when I'm in the position to cimnqns my mind is not in an adequate state of mind to analyze it.....

During daty.....do you pull the guys head away when you cum?
Edit: Nevermind. A very kind gentleman took the time to answer my question in full detail via PM. Sowwies guys!
Care to divulge to the rest of us......I want to know.

Also during daty when you are achieving.....do you push his head away when your about to cum.

Did he send a fast txt and just say "its safe baby...its like nike just do it."
Care to divulge to the rest of us......I want to know.

Also during daty when you are achieving.....do you push his head away when your about to cum.

Did he send a fast txt and just say "its safe baby...its like nike just do it." Originally Posted by gimme_that
Gimme, DATY doesn't make me cum and It doesn't matter who it is doing it. Again it has never made me cum. I can cum in 5 seconds while doing..... I'm not gonna say! LOL!

Eh I'm not going to share the contents of the Pm but you were right for the most part.. just
missed a few things.
And imagine how the sperm feel.....
LMFAOOO!!
I do both cim and bbbj and let me give you guys a little info.

The MOMENT you put an unprotected member in your mouth, you risk catching something. There is pre-cum during the entire process of a bbbj, so cim is not going to increase the risk all that much lol. Swallowing even less, because stomach acids will kill anything that is in the semen. Your risk is upon contact...that is when any open cuts even those from just brushing your teeth prior, are inclined to get infected.
I do both cim and bbbj and let me give you guys a little info.

The MOMENT you put an unprotected member in your mouth, you risk catching something. There is pre-cum during the entire process of a bbbj, so cim is not going to increase the risk all that much lol. Swallowing even less, because stomach acids will kill anything that is in the semen. Your risk is upon contact...that is when any open cuts even those from just brushing your teeth prior, are inclined to get infected. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I was told the same via PM.
So up your rates and do CIM LMAO...JOKE!
So up your rates and do CIM LMAO...JOKE! Originally Posted by London Rayne
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so crazy girl but I loooove you!
that was a very interesting and informing thread.
and yes i do deepthroat. i dont and cant gag so it feels good.
I love it when a provider can deepthroat me, i've only had 1 that could totally deepthroat me, and 1 that came kinda close, but yes, I LOVE it with a capital L!
I don't "offer" it per se....I just do...if I can work it down that is....which most of the time isn't a problem lol
i dont advertise it
but ive surprised my fair share
I have exceptional DT skills.

xoxo