Does anyone else just find themselves staring at the gif at the bottom of each page?

I didn't even have to look to find it, I know the one you mean. lol
Almost embarrassed to say so, but I do find myself looking at it often... a tad wishfully... damnit
its very well produced ... the loop is perfect and the action is just hottt
All I see at the bottom of the page is a reply box. What am I missing?
Well, as hot as she is, we all know that lil' luke will never see her....
snagged from the ad just above the quick reply field.

her - "oh my god, enough!!! quit!!!!!"
him - "no fucking way, baby. i'm gonna pound you 'til the pixels all vanish into the ether."
her - "ok, just one more time before they scroll the page..."

3rd ad doesnt have any fucking images but i bet there are some great MILFs behind that ad :^)
pmdelights:

Awesome and delightful constructive parody of the adverts!

So glad I'm not the only one! HA. She likes it!
The way he is grabbing her neck! MMMMMMMmmmmmm yes!
I firmly believe that that GIF can bring peace to the middle east and end world hunger.

It's a powerful force, and, God willing, it's truth shall be done (not exactly sure what that truth is, but it's gonna get done, whatever it is....)

Do not resist the gif. Resistance is futile and will lead only to your destruction. Embrace the gif. Strive to BE the gif (though that, too, is futile, 'cause the gif is perfect, while we are not.)
Nothing better than sweat dripping off your face onto a hot woman's face or breasts
While you fuck her. Originally Posted by daveindallas
For me, that's a sign of an oncoming heart attack.

Maybe Gina needs to add "defibrillation" to the list of services offered in P411 profiles....
The way he is grabbing her neck! MMMMMMMmmmmmm yes! Originally Posted by tntangie
Ummm, yessss!
I freaking LOVE that gif! That is what I call serious fucking. Makes me all wet and tingly!

Wait, that might be flu symptoms!
snagged from the ad just above the quick reply field. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thanks. I don't see it. There's just a blank space between the last post and the Quick Reply field. Hmmm. Wonder what else I am missing?
  • Deke
  • 01-09-2014, 02:02 PM
It's gone!,..wait it's back! Oh shit it's gone,..back!
Lot better than them cartoons, ain't it!!