Annual DOTY Poll !

I have to nominate Munchkin (munchmaster) for DOTY.
I have to nominate Munchkin (munchmaster) for DOTY. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I already did. That makes 2 so far.
I have to nominate Munchkin (munchmaster) for DOTY. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
AGREED
Too soon. Should be a nomination process first although it likely doesn't change the above list. What are we, Democrats?
Howler monkeys rail daily about crooked Hillary, crooked elections, media bias, polls rigged, Soros company providing voting machines,stealing elections, elections rigged.

This was how DOTY poll use to be, now howler monkey polls only have a select few names, so the outcome can be controlled, and predicted.

Can you say rigged?

You mopes have turned into what you say you despise.

DEMOCRATS
Howler monkeys rail daily about crooked Hillary, crooked elections, media bias, polls rigged, Soros company providing voting machines,stealing elections, elections rigged.

This was how DOTY poll use to be, now howler monkey polls only have a select few names, so the outcome can be controlled, and predicted.

Can you say rigged?

DEMOCRATS Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, but Asswipe still had more votes than the field. Pretty impressive.
Yeah, but Asswipe still had more votes than the field. Pretty impressive. Originally Posted by bambino
How does it feel being a democrat bimbo?
How does it feel being a democrat bimbo? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It doesn't "feel" like anything Retarded Lenny. The question for you is, how is life as a Retard?
It doesn't "feel" like anything Retarded Lenny. The question for you is, how is life as a Retard? Originally Posted by bambino
LMAO, you are a fucking joke bimbo. Carry on with your howler monkey poll.
LMAO, you are a fucking joke bimbo. Carry on with your howler monkey poll. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wasn't my poll Retarded Lenny. But it's you who are the fucking joke. Now post a picture and run along Retarded Lenny.
I first thought Ekim was going away with it but then kinda faded and just became more stupid, not really dipshitty. Then Fisting and Lube came into the picture. Lube is in a catagory of his own, WAY beyond just a dipshit. Assup still is very strong and should get a life time achievement award.

After giving the matter some thought I have declared Lube the winner.
I first thought Ekim was going away with it but then kinda faded and just became more stupid, not really dipshitty. Then Fisting and Lube came into the picture. Lube is in a catagory of his own, WAY beyond just a dipshit. Assup still is very strong and should get a life time achievement award.

After giving the matter some thought I have declared Lube the winner. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lube is a concoction of various negative characteristics that create a toxic brew. He is far more than a Dipshit. Chap is temporary irritant and will be gone. Asswipe is already Dipshit emeritus. No need to bestow him with anymore trophies. So it's really down to Retarded Lenny, Assmuncher, SouthCunt and ProlapsedBunghole. He should be added as well.
It was close. It was between assup with his one word posts that rarely make any sense and ekim who couldn't put a paragraph together if his life depended on it. Just one sentence replies that never make sense.
Sissy and lube are just merely entertaining, but just barely. If you can call stupidity entertaining. Munchie is just insultingly inane. No entertainment value whatsoever. Rarely intelligible. Suckclown is out of ammo. Not even in the running.

In the end, I chose ekim. Too full of his own bullshit not to. Now that's a true dipshit!

Can you say rigged?

DEMOCRATS Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your name is at the top of the ballot. Do you know how many candidates would kill to have their name at the top of the ballot. So what are you complaining about? lol.

The ballot that you quote that had other names on it was posted by COG, if I remember correctly. And he was constantly ridiculed by Big Kotex about being stupid enough to put his own name on the DOTY ballot. There is just no pleasing you libturds.
A bunch of racists put me on a hate-list. . . its a badge of honor.