Best BBQ places on the coast?

Finally found some good bbq in Meridian tonight! A place called Pappy's and it's located inside a Shell station on Hwy 39. I got ribs and they were great with and without the bbq sauce, so tender they fell off of the bone. It's been years since I've had any this good here.

Here's their Yelp page:https://www.yelp.com/biz/pappys-hick...ridian?osq=BBQ
I am not a fan of Slap yo Mama's When I want BBQ I go to D’Vine Soul Food & Catering in Pascagoula, $22 for a rack of ribs that are out of this world good. I usually eat something else while there and get the ribs to go, She used to have a place in Biloxi on Main St also

https://www.yelp.com/biz/d-vine-soul...ing-pascagoula
I can't lie - I did not like Dreamland's BBQ.

People are going crazy over the Pig & Pint in Jackson, but I don't care for them either.

You guys are going to think I am crazy - but on Lakeland Drive in Flowood, there's a Chevron Gas Station - that's where Hog Shack BBQ is located. Now that woman knows how to BBQ.

I can eat her ribs without sauce. That's how good they are. Plus she uses the spare rib, which is more bang for the buck to me. You can get a full slab from them @ $18 which is good in my opinion. They do smoked chicken, sausage (Country Pleasin), pulled pork, baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad.

They are really good.
Hattiesburg Leatha's the best u will find anywhere
BC, where is Leatha's located in Hburg?
BC, where is Leatha's located in Hburg? Originally Posted by Road Lizard
6374 us-98 I have it memorized lol
Cassie, that's a helluva endorsement if you memorized the address, I'm convinced!

Maybe we should just plot out all the best BBQ places in MS.
Cassie have u ever eaten BBQ better than leathas anywhere? I have not and I have traveled all over I always heard dreamland was good in Tuscaloosa well if u have eaten at leathas the only thing u dreaming of at dreamland is how to get that shit taste out your mouth
Big chef the only one I know of was 20yrs ago in East St.Louis but the lady passed and so it turned to crap.
Cassie, that's a helluva endorsement if you memorized the address, I'm convinced!

Maybe we should just plot out all the best BBQ places in MS. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
That sounds like a plan to me RL. Let's do it.
If you get to N. Miss .....
In Batesville, Burns on Hwy 6 (west of I-55 about a mile)
In Tupelo, Church's on McCollough (west side of town)
If you get to N. Miss .....
In Batesville, Burns on Hwy 6 (west of I-55 about a mile)
In Tupelo, Church's on McCollough (west side of town) Originally Posted by cowfarmer
I prefer the rib shack in Tupelo or Lamar's in Baldwin when it comes to BBQ in this area.
I've never at at burns in Batesville but I'll have to try it sometime.
Anyone want to meet and eat at Leatha's, I'm game. After eating there, too many other places just are a let down. Ate at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa in the old original location and was thinking what the hype was all about. I was eating at Leatha's once and was thinking that it wasn't possible for food to taste any better than that. I have also been there at lunch on a Monday and it wasn't that good at all. Was thinking they just reheated some that they cooked the previous weekend. Reheating BBQ just isn't that good. But on weekends, you get the good stuff.