Best place/method for joint STD screening

Thank God the sisters of the poor are out raising money to test you for dick drip. Throwing the bill away doesn't make it free, it just makes you a deadbeat. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Not just a deadbeat but also a thief
The government and the unrealistic cost of everything in the US which in other words is called CAPITALISM.
Originally Posted by tatasddd
And yet you chose to come into this country illegally. I am sure no one would be sad to see you deported back to where you came from. Then you would not have the USA to blame for your own failings
Thank God the sisters of the poor are out raising money to test you for dick drip. Throwing the bill away doesn't make it free, it just makes you a deadbeat. Originally Posted by bigguyt
There are no sisters any more there and STOP SPECULATING about my medical condition.
There are no sisters any more there and STOP SPECULATING about my medical condition. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Wrong again. But then again, you’re never right.

http://www.littlesistersofthepoorpittsburgh.org/
There are no sisters any more there and STOP SPECULATING about my medical condition. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I never said you have a medical condition, are you admitting something the providers should be aware of.
I'm must have missed the part in the Bill of Rights that mentioned std testing.
I'm must have missed the part in the Bill of Rights that mentioned std testing. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Oh phullleeeeeease what do people of the past, in particular the so-called founding fathers have to do with today's idiocy and acquisitiveness and bottomless greed? The living standard in America is super overrated and blown out of proportion propaganding the country as the richest in the world. Richest my ass. Unrealistic economy. A hot air balloon ready to explode. Government statistics in computers and unbacked fiat currency running off the press like flies spawn out of shit. Phullllease. Cut the food stamps and the SSI and welfare and see how "rich" the country is. Vile beasts will be running high and low looting on the streets.
Oh phullleeeeeease what do people of the past, in particular the so-called founding fathers have to do with today's idiocy and acquisitiveness and bottomless greed? The living standard in America is super overrated and blown out of proportion propaganding the country as the richest in the world. Richest my ass. Unrealistic economy. A hot air balloon ready to explode. Government statistics in computers and unbacked fiat currency running off the press like flies spawn out of shit. Phullllease. Cut the food stamps and the SSI and welfare and see how "rich" the country is. Vile beasts will be running high and low looting on the streets. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Two. questions pop into my mind. The first is what are you hiding if you are going to an ER for STD/STI testing when ACHD will do it for free. The second is if you don't like living in the US and constantly whine and complain about it, why are you still here?

I expect a jaded response shortly
Two. questions pop into my mind. The first is what are you hiding if you are going to an ER for STD/STI testing when ACHD will do it for free. The second is if you don't like living in the US and constantly whine and complain about it, why are you still here?

I expect a jaded response shortly Originally Posted by sherman klump
Number 1 : I am not hiding anything and because you are speculating with my medical condition I will stop here and leave it at that.

Number 2 : I will be out of the US in a matter of months.

No more explanation needed to you. Feel free and stay here and enjoy your unbacked, unrealistic pieces of paper printed by the retarded government that does trade with the banana republics and think you are living in the richest economy in the world.

Real economy with real money = PRODUCTION AND EXPORT. Not services like colleges, healthcare, hospitality, police , realtors, mortgagers, lenders useless military, broke government etc. The list goes on and on.

Number 2 : I will be out of the US in a matter of months.
Originally Posted by tatasddd
Is there a Bulgarian hooker board?
Is there a Bulgarian hooker board? Originally Posted by burgh1
There are but they do you no good because you do not understand the language.
Oh phullleeeeeease what do people of the past, in particular the so-called founding fathers have to do with today's idiocy and acquisitiveness and bottomless greed? The living standard in America is super overrated and blown out of proportion propaganding the country as the richest in the world. Richest my ass. Unrealistic economy. A hot air balloon ready to explode. Government statistics in computers and unbacked fiat currency running off the press like flies spawn out of shit. Phullllease. Cut the food stamps and the SSI and welfare and see how "rich" the country is. Vile beasts will be running high and low looting on the streets. Originally Posted by tatasddd
An economics professor you’re not:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles...-economies.asp

And what exactly does “phuleeeese” mean. When you follow a P with an H it is pronounced “fulleeeeeese or whatever you were trying to say. And when are you leaving? We’re you banned by the US government too?
I forgot to add to the list of services "contributing" to the US economy INCARCEARATION FOR BULLSHIT and imposing hefty court costs and fines on "criminals" who committed minor "crimes" ultimately ruining their lives. It is a FACT highest incarceration rate in the whole world. Tomorrow they will make a crime blowing your hole in the street or eating at McDonald's and will add it to having your dick sucked and small amount of grass as misdemanour to get more depreciated US paper currency that flies off the press like flies off of shit. Of course the list goes on and on but incarceration is a big part of the "economy".
Misdemeanor.
Misdemeanor. Originally Posted by bambino
On the contrary: misdemanour. American English spelling it misdemanor is butchered English. Do not forget that English was adopted in the US. That is not the US' language. You, just like me speak this language by necessity. Not because you were originally intended to.