Teagenluv: Where is she

I'm referring to something else......Hmmmm bbfs Originally Posted by DrBWC
Nothing motivates like fear.
We all have favorites that come and go in the hobby. Cherish the memories you have and greet them warmly if they return. Change is pretty constant in this hobby.
Raw dogged her a couple of times. Some providers want to get knocked up by some random trick. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
This sounds pretty far fetched but I met a young beautiful stripper one time that said the same thing. She said she was conceived by a random fuck as well. There are some really messed up people out there to include young women that seemingly go out of their way to get knocked up by random strangers or very bad fathers
Here’s the bottom line. Most of the providers that take hundreds and hundreds of loads burn out pretty quick. No pun intended. I think it has a phychlogical effect on them as to where the ladies that cover up seem to have more stability.

Very few women can take that much spunk.
Jokes aside, I did wonder how she managed to avoid BV & and yeast infections..
BBFS with so many isn't safe for a few other reasons than the obvious..

Here’s the bottom line. Most of the providers that take hundreds and hundreds of loads burn out pretty quick. No pun intended. I think it has a phychlogical effect on them as to where the ladies that cover up seem to have more stability.

Very few women can take that much spunk. Originally Posted by FunMonday

Very few women can take that much spunk. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Most... very few...

You can apply the same logic to plumbers, painters, programmers...

No matter the work, some are professionals that excel at their work, some cant take the grind...

I am tired of what I do, and I dont take loads...
Jokes aside, I did wonder how she managed to avoid BV & and yeast infections.. Originally Posted by tiatate
I dont know, but i take a Prep/antibiotic coctail, and rub my body with an antisepctic solution...so far, so good.
Jokes aside, I did wonder how she managed to avoid BV & and yeast infections..
BBFS with so many isn't safe for a few other reasons than the obvious.. Originally Posted by tiatate

she was very picky and selective.. and she required current papers as well..
She wasn't the one posting under her account you know...
she was very picky and selective.. and she required current papers as well.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I heard she did require your current papers. How are you selective if you don't screen though?
& looking at someones ID when they arrive is NOT screening.

Anywho, having ONE guy finish in you will throw off your vaginas pH balance. Multiple????? That's what I mean by BV & Yeast Infections.
She wasn't the one posting under her account you know... Originally Posted by FunInDFW
A theory.....
A theory..... Originally Posted by tiatate

what if she wasn't..? so what..?
I talked to her a couple times (never saw her) and she was far more savvy than the average provider. Just like FemiLove she required papers and verified your ID. She also agreed to show me her test results. Obviously that’s still risky but at least she was doing something in terms of precautions unlike many here.

Some women just like cum. Many of the women here get pregnant outside the hobby. All providers retire at some point. Many women become a provider and stop for a multitude of reasons. Speculating as to why she retired really shows the hypocrisy of our board. Once in a while a provider comes along and gives us everything we want and we still bash her.

I may sound like a white night but I never saw her or FemiLove but Providers this hot and with this much sex drive don’t come around very often.
Funny how some of you tricks and whores are worried about some std and infection but you are in this hobby. Some of this providers poke holes into the condoms if they like a certain trick just to get knocked up. Just like the rw females do. You all can't be that naive. There is a certain provider on here that posted this shit on backpage that wanted to get pregnant and did.
thank GOD I'm only into ass worship. I don't have to worry if its my problem if there is a problem LOL