Question...

YW, SF, Pm for rates.
Y/W I do not know if she is ligit or not, she maybe, but as ATX pointed out, probably not. I really want to know how and why she gets more ad space. All the other ladies get this tiny little space and she gets to write a book, why? Funny thing is that I wrote to backpage and I never got a response..sux!
I'll PM both you ladies shortly. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Kellie Rae. Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2012, 12:42 AM
For some unknown reason to me, it has not been associated to your profile so no can can see it. At least you knew of Coolpop's contribution. Originally Posted by SpursFan
It has been taken care of.

Assigning the reviews is a manual process and we get to them as soon as we can.
Troll ad. Been running forever. No board members because they trash her service. Fake pics (not her or anyone close to her). I even seem to remember some LE involvement. Besides it's not the size of the ad, it's the size of the service. And I'm sure Kellie Rae beats her...er..boobs down(so to speak).
Troll ad. Been running forever. No board members because they trash her service. Fake pics (not her or anyone close to her). Originally Posted by Mossman
Well stated, Mossman: She IS a troll!
Sent her an email requesting info on how she does it. I don't advertise in that section of bp so I'm not "competition" to her. She sent one this morning through my bp ad & said that "several eccie guys" called her to say that I started a thread on eccie trash talking her, but that she could design a webpage for me. I sent a polite reply & inquired about the webservices. Her reply to that made it clear that she does not do webpages for "board girls". She's been doing this for a long time & "boards just don't work". LOL
Dream, she's right. For her they don't work, too much information exchange!!
Dream, she's right. For her they don't work, too much information exchange!!
BINGO!!
Sent her an email requesting info on how she does it. I don't advertise in that section of bp so I'm not "competition" to her. She sent one this morning through my bp ad & said that "several eccie guys" called her to say that I started a thread on eccie trash talking her, but that she could design a webpage for me. I sent a polite reply & inquired about the webservices. Her reply to that made it clear that she does not do webpages for "board girls". She's been doing this for a long time & "boards just don't work". LOL Originally Posted by atxdream
OMG, really, wow, what a liar! Our gentlemen from this board called her? Is she sure about that one? Okay, whatever, umm, the game was on last night, and, I am pretty sure, that if these gentlemen did not take time out away from their game to call any of us, they sure did not take time out away from their game to call her! Curious how she found out that this thread was started. Anyway, if this woman can read, the initial thread was started by me, and, I did not start it in an ugly way, I simply wanted to know if anyone knew why and how she has more ad space on BP! ATX, maybe other ladies call her to find out how she gets more ad space and she has the business of hooking them up with ad space, however, I do not see other ladies with such long ads on BP..she is the only one!
I searched forever trying to find another ad like it or tips on the internet to make a bp ad longer with NO LUCK! Maybe someone more tech saavy than I can find out how. There's got to be some way she's doing it. I'll pm you her emails.
I got the emails that she wrote to you and all I can say is, WOW! For someone who hates everyone on this board, she had a lot to tell you about her personal business! I say we just not give her any attention because she loves it. I wont repeat what she told you. However, in her response to you, she did answer my question, the question that I started this thread with, "How can she have so much space on BP for her ad's more space in her ad's than other ladies have for their ad's on BP" (((she has been around for a while and back in the day there were no restrictions on ad's in length or content, so, since she has been around for a while she has been able to keep the status that she has had from the beginning))) could be true or could be a lie who knows. Let's just not give her anymore attention Gentlemen ATX and I actually all of us ladies here in SA we want your attention xoxo
It's cuz she accepts MC!!! Nothing like putting your plastic on your plastic!! And Kellie, if were up to me, I'd give you the whole website!!! You are striking!
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2012, 11:42 PM
She is merely using larger point size and a bolder font. The content is about the same as most other ads but the bigger and bolder font is what makes the ad appear to take more space. That's it. Anyone can do that. All it takes is a little HTML knowledge.
She is merely using larger point size and a bolder font. The content is about the same as most other ads but the bigger and bolder font is what makes the ad appear to take more space. That's it. Anyone can do that. All it takes is a little HTML knowledge. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Even with the bigger font its still more than the 500 allowed characters & the character allowance includes html. The ad date shows that it's been a continuing running ad since 2009 so I think kellie is right... She has been grandfathered in.
She is merely using larger point size and a bolder font. The content is about the same as most other ads but the bigger and bolder font is what makes the ad appear to take more space. That's it. Anyone can do that. All it takes is a little HTML knowledge. Originally Posted by Mokoa
mokoa is right i took some web design classes in college and all it is is coding and html.. if u know what ur doing u can make a backpage ad look very professional btw why do that when u can build ur own site?

and her having something against male/female board members ha ha she probably has personal issues like she wasnt accepted as a child in kid groups or maybe she was an outcast all her life so she sticks to it because its all she knows

pfft and she's got ice water in her plastic champagne cup ha ha