Long or Wide?

It's not your pencil it's how you write your name.
Yep
Not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean
I just pull out my 3/4" socket and go to town.
See OP. I told you people will say it doesn't matter. Your intent seems to be finding out if providers have a preference, and again that depends on the provider and other circumstances(e.g. Do they have an SO? Are they high volume? Is she a total nympho and the money is a side bonus?). One of the many times I've been drinking or hanging out with female co-workers one said her ideal size was 5-7 inches. She said anything more than 7 would be too much for her. Other said the guy had to have more than 7, but less than 10. All that was considering that the guy knew how to use his dick. You won't get hard numbers out of this thread. Not from a provider.

This discussion has a whole range of answers. It gives good insight:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TGS69TSLA2M5HRAB7
The one I am dating currently

...Seriously though, there are several that length and width does not matter as long as they know what they are doing.
That is what really matter, to me anyway.

Originally Posted by berkleigh

Hmmmm, since I have neither then I hope I know what I'm doing........ Or they better fake it well ;-)
The one I am dating currently

...Seriously though, there are several that length and width does not matter as long as they know what they are doing.
That is what really matter, to me anyway.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Uh oh ... now I am seriously fucked. Its a good thing I have tainted skills.
Berkleigh and Tara I like your responses. Being the best looking providers and getting your opinion and thoughts is real turn on. I hope to schedule with you both soon
Curious to know what providers would consider the perfect dick. Would you prefer length or girth? How long and how wide? Originally Posted by jerkn2u
Be the master of using what you have, that's all you got. Screw worrying about things you can't change and perfect the things you have.

Confidence a man has is sexy as hell!! Just as sexy with a woman with confidence.

Just my thoughts
Be the master of using what you have, that's all you got. Screw worrying about things you can't change and perfect the things you have.

Confidence a man has is sexy as hell!! Just as sexy with a woman with confidence , and taint.

Just my thoughts Originally Posted by AndyWylde
Completed your thought.
Ha ha ha, of course you can't forget the heavenly taint!!! How in the world did I ever forget that.... Man must be low carb day!

MUAH! and sone licks
Never forget the taint. Taint is heaven on earth.
I promise, cross my heart hope to die stick 100000000 needles in my eye.

Well maybe not my eye, I need those and my eyes are pretty darn exquisite. How about a cock in the mouth then...
There's no choice for short and skinny??!! What kind of poll is this?
I promise, cross my heart hope to die stick 100000000 needles in my eye.

Well maybe not my eye, I need those and my eyes are pretty darn exquisite. How about a cock in the mouth then... Originally Posted by AndyWylde
Well ... okay ... Not the same commitment but workable.
BUT Tara, PULEASE tell. Originally Posted by Pure Kitty Lover
Can't give away that. Lol