Clowns that amuse me...

"Cool! Chick fight!!"
  • Toyz
  • 02-27-2015, 11:37 AM
Lol you still don't know shit Toyz. That entire crap you just wrote is horseshit. Like I said, she goes out of her way to buy a plane ticket to come see me. So she must really like stalkers. Peace out man. You guys are still all so clueless. Originally Posted by Baller1

No its absolutely true. I had no reason to disclose it until you decided to come here and jerk yourself off for the masses to watch. She asked me SEVERAL times not to confront you here about it out of fear of your reaction. Maybe things have changed, I don't know its been a long time since she and I talked. Maybe she finally needs to have that final blow up to press charges on you.

And fuck your peace out loser...go fuck yourself.

• Noid
  • 02-27-2015, 11:45 AM
I don't matter to whisp because I'm past the age of consent. See what I did there? Glam rock ricky... you calling me a cocksucker? Big talk from up whispers ass. I been told that you were a coward, with your meltdown and makeup buttsex with whisp while in your schoolboy short pants. Does your cowardis know no limits???
Is this sword fight about the ever-adored TC.
Swear that chick must have been made out of gold.

Big ups to TC.
You got that THANG girl!

She's making you mitches go coo coo over that poon poon.
Making me fall in love with her too.
🎤it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.... won't you be, my monger🎶
Ah gee, it's my lifes ambition to matter to whispy ..... Originally Posted by Noid
Hey Toyz, you know what they say, better to be a swinging dick than a cocksucker! Originally Posted by rockerrick
OK... I'm confused now..... The only ones that call me Whispy are those that I paid to suck my dick and spend time with me.....

An Rick insists Noid is a cocksucker......

So what am I missing? Is my ex-wife or one of the GFs of old posting as Noid?
All you guys are so likable that I must be the only person on this planet that dislikes you guys. So it must be me. It's laughable. If you wanted to stay out of it Toyz, then maybe you should have stayed out of it. Peace out. The whale and all you assholes can have your fun now. I've got better things to do than live on a hooker board like you sorry assholes. Originally Posted by Baller1
hmmm... yet you you were on here... saw this reference to one of your old handles... rushed to create a new one in order to post?

LMAO!

Like a marionet with strings.....

Hey TOYZ.... You were right! Less than a 8 hours for the wuss to come running..... I owe you a sammich!
  • Toyz
  • 02-27-2015, 01:19 PM
hmmm... yet you you were on here... saw this reference to one of your old handles... rushed to create a new one in order to post?

LMAO!

Like a marionet with strings.....

Hey TOYZ.... You were right! Less than a 8 hours for the wuss to come running..... I owe you a sammich! Originally Posted by Whispers

If I'm anything its a predictability Oracle of peoples tendencies...

Read Hemerroids paranoid text with said Hoogar then check my location beneath my icon...THREE YEARS LATER and he's still worried about me...and the fact is I never put a big seduction move on her...maybe I should have?

And I haven't given him (or really her), much of a thought in the past year except when she's mentioned on the board.

I prefer Firehouse Sub's BTW...

Originally Posted by Baller1
Hey... I missed this...... His response AFTER her text....... seeking reassurance that TOYZ didn't matter.....

Now THAT is one pathetic dude worried about you TOYZ.....

Now if we can just wake up a MOD to take notice of the posting of private communication here maybe he can send both of his handles packing!
All you guys are so likable that I must be the only person on this planet that dislikes you guys. So it must be me. It's laughable. If you wanted to stay out of it Toyz, then maybe you should have stayed out of it. Peace out. The whale and all you assholes can have your fun now. I've got better things to do than live on a hooker board like you sorry assholes. Originally Posted by Baller1
Really? because it appears that you have so little a real life, that you lurk a hooker board that you were thrown off permanently. Plus lots of time to make new handles and email accounts. lol
  • Toyz
  • 02-27-2015, 02:32 PM
Hey... I missed this...... His response AFTER her text....... seeking reassurance that TOYZ didn't matter.....

Now THAT is one pathetic dude worried about you TOYZ.....

Now if we can just wake up a MOD to take notice of the posting of private communication here maybe he can send both of his handles packing! Originally Posted by Whispers
I think she's probably been talking about Bologna &Velveeta Sammiches and he thinks IMA gunna swoop in and overwhelm her with the succulent goodness.

But...SERIOUSLY... I havent had communication with her in prolly over a year or more? Why is he worried about me? Maybe she talks about me in her sleep and he's all butthurt about it? I'm sure I don't know.

I do miss her million watt smile though! She could light up the whole building and not just a room.

Maybe I'll call her up Noid just to see what's up, what do you think? I remember she liked the group ABBA (go figure)... & I have a couple of nice seats for the Fleetwood Mac concert Sunday. Maybe she wants to go?

Be right back gotta make a phone call...
  • Noid
  • 02-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Attention fuckheads, my IP address is constant. Not some TOR generated addresses. That's about all the tech I know. Let the mods discern the facts. I'm sure glamrock ricky will offer his help. W, did your fosters call you whispy???
Yeah nobody has home Internet service and a cell phone. smdh
Attention fuckheads, my IP address is constant. Not some TOR generated addresses. That's about all the tech I know. Let the mods discern the facts. I'm sure glamrock ricky will offer his help. W, did your fosters call you whispy??? Originally Posted by Noid
Hey Ricky.... He knows how to use a TOR browser... What a cool dude!

always good to use it for his alias accounts right.... keep the main one here unfettered...

I would have thought he would get over the girl by now.... I guess Toyz really does get under his skin... Anytime one of the young pretties gets fixated on by some young misfit it's interesting watching them implode.....
  • Noid
  • 02-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Can you megalomaniacs think you could be...wrong? I can infer that if I browse on my cell that the IP changes? Did not know that (no sarcasm). However, I don't browse on my phone. The screen is too small for my old eyes. Whisp you keep ignoring my allusions to your sick predisposition. Pretty cagey of you. Don't worry, I won't get succinct enough to earn any points. I did run across an image (gif?) and thought of you. I think it was Pedo Bear. Misinformed ricky has been strangely quiet. Maybe he has band practice. Or in his moms basement researching IPs and whatever. Or working the $20 corner at Oil Can Harrys.