Pharoah's girls

I didn't reply to her. All I wanted was a haircut, she wanted to do a package deal. Originally Posted by jokacz
She usually had very good package deals!
She usually had very good package deals! Originally Posted by Zollner

She fancies herself an expert on cutting curly hair.

When she's good (at sex), she's great. But when she's not, she's horrible.

Plus, you have to listen to her.
As of last year sh was full service
As of last year sh was full service Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

That may have been before the new BF, but I haven't asked.
That may have been before the new BF, but I haven't asked. Originally Posted by jokacz
Yeah she shuts off FS when finding a new BF.
She thinks doing FS will stretch out her pretty pussy making her looser and her BF will know she is doing other guys....LOL
Haven’t been to a strip club in years, but curious as to which stripper with all the ink was providing as well. No idea if this is her but she’s obv a Buffalo gal. OnlyFans under sunny_bunnnie
Was that the blonde kind of over by Indian Church Rd.? I didn’t know she was still in play. Off Transit maybe?
Was that the blonde kind of over by Indian Church Rd.? I didn’t know she was still in play. Off Transit maybe? Originally Posted by hittingcoach

If you mean the former JessicaHot, now Christy, yes.
Was that the blonde kind of over by Indian Church Rd.? I didn’t know she was still in play. Off Transit maybe? Originally Posted by hittingcoach
More like the Clinton and Union area.

She's been posting on EB.
She is a bit bsc.

Back in day would pretend she would never do full service but would text a dozen times and fuck like crazy for 60 as long as she had enough drinks in her
More like the Clinton and Union area.

She's been posting on EB. Originally Posted by Zollner

Indian Church is only a block away.

I suspect those are auto posts, her responses are spotty at best unless she knows you.
Yup Union. I have not seen her in years, I thought she was gone. Contact info?
Yup Union. I have not seen her in years, I thought she was gone. Contact info? Originally Posted by hittingcoach
(716) 238-3408
Indian Church is only a block away.

I suspect those are auto posts, her responses are spotty at best unless she knows you. Originally Posted by jokacz
Shes been working out of a cheap hotel where a legend worked out of...
Shes been working out of a cheap hotel where a legend worked out of... Originally Posted by Notuagain

I know, I was talking about ancient history.