The appeal of anal

I've had some real troopers try to do anal with me rangin from this cute little asian that I couldnt understand, what does wong ho have to with sex anyway? to my current ATF who after just the tip, looked me in the eyes and remarked," sorry, aint gonna happen"

Girth sucks sometimes
  • ztonk
  • 09-18-2011, 06:13 PM
dont get to many chances due to REB Jr. size but when I do its great fun!!

a bnunghole is super tight and feels great!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I have to agree. It's not something I seek, but it can be a lot of fun when the lady is really into it and wants me inside her that way and can accomodate me.
So for guys really what it comes down to is it feels different and then there is the taboo aspect of the act.
Never tried it but don't think I ever would. Just not appealing enough for me.
I personally think it's the taboo factor that makes it attractive to some in the hobby....the more forbidden it is...the more exciting...I personally prefer the original equipment made for my johnson.....the velvet looooooove glove
It can be an incredibly intense experience with a woman who truly enjoys it.
I think if you're gonna fuck it, you should first have to eat it! Share the bootys bounty fercheezy!
I think if you're gonna fuck it, you should first have to eat it! Share the bootys bounty fercheezy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing wrong with a a good rimming when it's clean for a warmup. No different than daty as an appetizer.
All of the above, I think it is in some male DNA, and some not. It is definetly in mine.
Anal for me feels amazing...not something you just jump into or it will hurt but if the pace is done right then it gets me so super wet everytime. If you are looking to try it for the first time...I know where you could start looking.
Not for everyone, and one can certainly respect and understand when anyone considers it off limits. From my experience and that of others, the appeal of the "taboo" has always been a lure. From a physiological standpoint, it is an intense feeling that is not intended to rival the vagina....but just different. The vast majority of the body's nerve endings below the waist are right around that little hole and probably explains why. From a pure tactile sense, the vagina feels much better. Anal is just different....what I consider the "exquisite discomfort". I also think there is a mystery nerve that connects directly to the mind...for all of you practitioners, you know what I mean. :mf_ lustslow:
I tried it once with my at that time GF who was French and up for most anything. After a couple of bottles of wine, it sounded like a good idea to both of us. She took it like a trooper (her first time too). For me, it was good and was glad for the experience, but I would not go out of my way to do it again. I am not sure she was that into it either.
I will tell you that if you are deep in her ass and either she or you are rubbing her clit and she CUMS it is something else. Her tight ass pulsing as she Cums. Feels like she is milking you. Just try and not dump your load when that is happening.

Another great sensation is for her to use a Rabbit Vibe when you are in her. The feeling that comes thru her walls is intense.
There's no greater sensation for me.
maybe popser is on the "right" track.

Plus, it's all about options. Three slots are better than two are better than one... *(smile)*